Looking for Strains with heavy Pine Scent and/or Taste

As the title states, I am looking for a few strains that have heavy Pine scent…like walking into a pine forest or cutting down a fresh Christmas Tree. I plan to use them to make a few strains and pair up with a sweet Lime scent and another with a sweet orange scent & probably a blueberry scent. I will also keep one as strait Pine.

I will take suggestions on strains with Lime (not lemon), Orange (like the Tang drink) and Blueberry like a frickin blueberry pie. I would prefer no gas/diesel scents and very little skunk. I want to make just Pine and Fruit.

The reasoning is because I want to and I love the scent of Pine and it is a easier scent to hide or explain when living in a State that MJ is not legal.

Please do not give any suggestions of strains you have not personally run or tasted… I can sit and Google Pine scented strains, I want to know what the community thinks.

Some I am looking at are:
Pine - CBD Medi-haze (very strong Pine with lemon and woods), The Lime
Lime - The Lime, Limelight
Orange - Orange Krush, Agent Orange, Tangie
Blueberry - Blueberry Muffins, Mayberry, Grape Diesel Kush

8 Likes

Any intrest in MOB clones?

5 Likes

If USA-based, YES - YES - YES - YES!! Being from Maine, that’s the one I crave. Years ago, had MOB seeds, gave 'em away when first touching down on OG. The member was going to run 'em, return seeds, but haven’t seen hide nor hair of them since. I figured Karma would catch up. Anyway, OG of you to offer such a Gem, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

Just say when @misterbee

9 Likes

Sorry, I cannot run any clones right now, I am looking for seeds for a project in a few months.Do you have any recommendations for any of the smells I am looking for or seeds?

2 Likes

I am from the US, down in the South East.

2 Likes

I think @OriginalDankmaster96 might have a few things to add to the conversation, when we’re talking about strong pine scents and cannabis :wink:

1 Like

In the Spring, too cold here now for shipping. Come Mid-May, you gotta know I’ll be buggin’ ya. “OG-OG”, Bro!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: SPECIAL NOTE: SUPER THANKS!!

5 Likes

Thanks brother, I appreciate letting me know. Yes indeed, @Trae1170 can check out my CripXmas project. IF they’re interested in using it for breeding material, it’s available on Strainly. My line has STRONG dominant pine terps that are balanced by menthol, gas and notes of funk from Xmas Bud. It’s a new recombinant plant of a TK pheno of Crippy and Xmas that’s a dwarf, it has no elongation and has an incredibly FAST flowering trait 7.5 weeks and lowers that don’t produce larf. The odors aren’t strong, so it’s a good choice for incognito growing too, but it does give off the pine/mint/pepperish bouquet. The NL2 does further enhance the pine while it’s double BX’d to Xmas yeild traits for larger buds.

This last pic is the yeild traits in the BX

22 Likes

Bodhi DLA 11 for pine, or anything with the Congo x Kandahar or Congo x Kashmir
Gold Star was great, too. Malawi Gold x Sensi Star

8 Likes

CSI Humboldt/Pirate of the Emerald Triangle - ’79 Xmas Bud IBL
go find it.

7 Likes

Persian Girl from Copa is Piney and limey with a few sweet notes in there too

3 Likes

Xmas Bud, Pine Tar Kush, Pinesoul

4 Likes

If you’re looking for pure baking blueberry aroma the original clone only of blue magoo is what I would choose.

That’s what mine is, only a STRONGER version with 3 IBL’s PTK and NL#2. Xmas has more menthol and funk than pine. It’s the Crippy that has pine. I specifically designed this line for the goal of breeding the best pine terps that are well balanced. I’ve come to realize it’s not straight pinene, but a combination of the right ones that complement it that works better. I know people wanted this, so it’s why I’ve successfully done it and now can offer it. @Greenfingers @420noob @HumblePie420 can give their first hand experiences to this.

13 Likes

Hey, I grew out some Sensi Mexican Sativa quite a few years back. Smelt more piney than anything I’ve ever seen. (Which is not much as I dont search out pine strains) From memory an extremely vigorous plant, thick ass stems, with a mild but pleasant high. Good luck on your hunt. :v:t2:

2 Likes

I will check out Strainly for your masterpiece, sounds what I am looking for.

2 Likes

Thank you for the recommendations:)

Have you ever grown or smelled CBD Medihaze? Beautiful plant, huge colas and unreal Pine smell. It is definitely on my list for a CBD version of my project.

1 Like

I will check this out. Thank you,

1 Like