Chunks grow log

I nearly wrote maize and wasnt sure how that translates :blush:

1 Like

Looks good man!! Never tried the cornfield grow i guess if it wasnt legal in my state i might try!!

1 Like

Whah part of the country you from?

Old England…:sunglasses::gb:

1 Like

Got just saw that on your profile I had a duh moment there for a bit!

1 Like

I think maize comes from the aztec name now I think about it so should be pretty universal

1 Like

Tiny is correct, it’s field corn. Have to do a little bit of research and figure out the best field to put them in. I have lived near this corn field my whole life and know it’s field corn, and that he takes it down mid October late September. So it might be an early finish.

As to the questions about spraying. We checked every day mid June until we saw him out there spraying, after he finished his sprays we gave the field a week than dropped clones. Its mine and a buddies little side project aha.

5 Likes

Shit @chunk that question was to be directed towards you (your location)brotha sorry about that got mixed up on the replies back and forth my bad oh it’ll be good to know the both of ya a little better @chunk you in the Midwest somewhere? Lol

I’v heard of that method in the corn field I’m in a similar situation right now as to put 6 clones my self thinking about a tall weed patch and some blumats to keep them watered

1 Like

Outdoors are just more fun, especially when you have a good adventure to walk everytime to go check them, it’s a good way of getting outta the house ahahaha

3 Likes

Just don’t get caught man could be a bad situation!

1 Like

I know these woods better than anyone around here, I’m good :+1:

2 Likes

The one runty el jeffe isn’t doing so well. Massive signs of heat stress I’d say. I decided to just leave it outside for a bit and see if it helps.

I’ll be checking the outdoor also at some point today.

2 Likes

Outdoor is doing fantastic but a little slower than I was hoping. We need a fast finish here!

I’m 6’3 and this is taller than me, also taller than my buddy at 6’5. So I’m pleased with the size now just bring on some bud :+1:

4 Likes

Most recent update on the outdoor.

Indoor pics are coming soon but I harvested some pollen from one of my males and need to shower and change.

2 Likes

Grizzly is finishing up nice, few more weeks hopefully and it can come down

1 Like

5 day difference, pretty happy at where its currently at.

thanks for looking :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Im so jealous of your lattitude :joy:
looks really nice

1 Like

Ahaha, thanks man! Almost harvest time :sunglasses:

1 Like

Just comparing ontario daylength with mine, were only 2 weeks apart ish but im super behind, Im sure genetics is a lot to do with this.
I see you called it frost grizzly, where can I get this from? cant see exactly where its from see grizzly from Canadian seeds
Is this a personal cross or something obscure?

1 Like