Cigano's Corner: A Loosely Organized Journal of Ongoing Projects & Manifestations

FORWARD

Cannabis is undoubtedly one of the most abused (by politicians, the general public & interest groups) and wrongfully vilified plants in history. I have grown up with the notion that society’s POV on reality is a distorted and corrupt one and hated myself for knowing that truth from a young age.

As a child of the highest, brought to this world by two hard-working refugees who came to America in search of freedom and prosperity, I resented that it is not what they found or felt. I came to understand that it was not what America has come to represent for the vast majority of the world; but I know it is a reality for which I am still willing to dedicate my life.

In my short time on this earth, I have found no greater proponents of this cause than those who’ve risen from the Cannabis Community, even among the greed & corruption that, even here, still proliferates.

Still, I naturally fell in love with this plant and the positive ideology and principals that are promoted within the community.

As a young teenager, I set out to explore Cannabis in the most rudimentary of fashions; but immediately delved into the forums and personal research.

By the age of thirteen, I was modifying household items and setting up little “science experiments” with this plant.

I eventually moved to South America, after having committed some pretty selfish and unbecoming mistakes of which I do not take pride in; but which, in effect, lead to me finding the time, space and influences I was in need of to evolve as a person and begin working towards one day becoming a man.

In my mid-late twenties, I decided that my love for this plant was like no other and should be cultivated to contribute to the preservation and furthering of the genetic diversity that we have been so graciously given access to through the selfless efforts of those who came before us.

16 Likes

INTRODUCTION

This “journal” will serve as an index, and planning guide, to the projects I am currently & wish to work on during my remaining time on this earth. Generally, they will be relevant to my history with this plant & the culture to which I was exposed in my upbringing.

There are so many; but I intend on using this to guide my decisions & help log the progress of each. For now, this is merely a draft and a commitment to work on this. It will be updated as I see fit and can manage.

Each Project may contemplate one or more journals (hopefully more) and encompass several projects in itself. Some projects may cross paths and even be derived or related to another. This list should evolve and grow with time and the journals tied to it as well. Other OGs may come to contribute (some already have) and even have their journals linked within projects and sub-projects herein.

This will be an essential part of my ongoing effort to contribute to freedom, community & science and there will be ample room for feedback and participation from the OG community.

The Freaky Bastard (f1) Experiment: An Introductory Exploration of Breeding with Morphologically Distinct, Novel, & Ornamentally Valuable Cultivars
The Anarchy Haze aka Solana Star Revival: A Project of Love Dedicated to The Struggle, Sacrifices, & Perseverance of Those Who Came Before Us
Ruderalis Redemption A Project which Focuses on Maintaining Viable Breeding Stock and The Diversity of Autoflowering Varieties.
Too Fast, Too Furious: A Project that Helps to Preserve the Divergent Lines Derived from the Ruderalis Redemption series that can be Classified as ‘Accelerated Growth’ or ‘Fast’ (non Autoflowering) Varieties
What the Hemp!? A Project Dedicated to Maintaining Viable Breeding Stock and Diversity among Historically Important Low-THC Varieties
Not-So-Random Seed Run: Project aimed at Developing, Promoting, & Maintaining Valuable Breeding Stock for the Community

16 Likes

Hope you don’t mind, I would love to pull a seat up for this! Need to find my glasses first or I have no clue what is going on! :rofl:

1 Like

I’ll pull up a chair for this one!
I’m looking forward to watching you journal unfold. :+1:

Cheers
G

1 Like

Of course, OG. Happy to have you with me.
You’ll find that this thread will link to the others where the actual grows will be featured!

Please do. I appreciate it.

Bless up,
Marola

2 Likes

popcorn, chips, and dip is ready, now gotta find my lawn chair for this party.

1 Like