DerpTerp's Terp Search Fall/Winter '21-22

So first off, thanks to everyone who’s been following my other thread so far this year. You guys have been invaluable in the encouragement and insight you’ve provided to me up to this point :pray::pray:. I’ll be posting in that thread to finish up what I current have running but there’s too much on the horizon to keep it all over there.

That said I wanted to start a new thread with more structure and a more accurate title. The main goal of this thread is to dial in some techniques I’ve been using so far, grow my plants with a lot less stress and more consistency (for them and me, lol), and to find some dank keepers!

From what I’m thinking so far this will be mostly hype and haze strains which should keep things interesting :sunglasses: I’ll be starting this off with a run of Exotic Genetics 3x Red Runtz s1, 3x Fritter Glitter, and 6x Gary Poppins, all fems.

I’ll also be journaling out growing my 3 Top Dawg Black A5 Piff clones a second time and the Piffcoastfarms Piff S2 #3 clone I got from him earlier this year.

Finally, I’m planning on running some Thugpug Unicorn Poop s2’s after the Halloween drop and possible one or two of those crosses he’s dropping. I’ll hopefully be posting a few times a week in here and I hope you all enjoy!

21 Likes

Looking forward to seeing your techniques and hope you find some nice keepers on your search for them terps!! :smiley:

2 Likes

You already know what I’ll be predominately watching :laughing: All about the Piff :v:t2:

Those Exotic beans always look intriguing, but are getting a little out of my price range. Glad you’re sharing so we can follow along.

3 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground thanks man and welcome! I should probably have just said “the basics” more than “techniques” lol. I’ll be sticking with the fox farm soil/nutrient lineup and playing around with coco for my clones and seedlings. My goal is to aim for green and happy plants from start to finish :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

@anon20530495 I’ll be updating a bunch on that piff for sure… They grow so damn fast! :joy: And I feel you on the seed prices. I try to keep it affordable by splitting packs with friends and keeping/sharing clones to keep what’s worthwhile in rotation.

4 Likes

I love the title you came up with for this thread.

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

@G-paS Thanks :sunglasses: Hoping my search will be fruitful :seedling::seedling:

1 Like

BOG4 life!

From my server.
http://heliosphear.space/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/IMG_2309.mov

1 Like

Got my chair pulled up. Interested in the Gary Poppins. Good luck and hope you find nothing but dankness.

1 Like