Circle of Blessings Testers Tres-Banger and Lemon Splash

Welcome. I was selected to test these crosses.
Not familiar with the lineage other than the Iraqi and possibly the Tres- Banger but how they were used I’m not sure.
5x Lemon Splash x Monkey Dog
5x Tres-Banger x Iraqi Mintz

Received on 4/2
Soaked for 20 hours
Paper towel for another 24 hours and voila!

These are starting in rock wool in a tray/dome combo until they :seedling:
They will finish their life in a water only recycled organic soil that I will whip together using Nube’s recipe.
I have most of the amendments and base I need but I’m waiting on another shipment so it’ll be a few weeks. So it’ll be some peat moss, ewc and rice hulls to start.

30 Likes

I’ll tag along :v::v::earth_americas:

Good luck on the grow

7 Likes

Cant wait to see how this turns out, Stray has some amazing gear!

4 Likes

Thanks for the well wishes and tagging along!

4 Likes

Thanks for stopping by! I’ve always been drawn to Stray gear because of how close he works with Bodhi and his overall energy. I just hope I can be helpful by growing these :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Looking forward to seeing what you find in these.

5 Likes

Going to tag along. Go SOX! :v:

3 Likes

while I do love my Cubs, those youngsters on the south side are going to put in some work this year. They’re looking good. Thanks for tagging along.

4 Likes

I have fond memories of growing up in the south burbs. The first time seeing the cubbies was when I ditched school as a freshman in h.s., taking the train up to Wrigley for a day game. Good times.

5 Likes

3/5 out for Lemon Splash
4/5 out for the Tres-Bangers

16 Likes

Only 3 of the Lemon Splash x Monkey Dog survived.
Only 4 of the Tres Banger x Iraqi Mintz survived.

I really need to get a handle on my germination. Seems I’ve been doing something wrong that I need to figure out.

First pic is of 2 LSxMD on top and 2 TB x IM on bottom
Second pic is of 1 LSx MD on top and 2 TBxIM on bottom

They are in a 3 way mix of perlite /ewc/peat moss.
They will go into half gallons of the organic water only soil I made a few days ago https://overgrow.com/t/seeds-from-friends/37033/232?u=vagabond_windy

10 Likes

Tres Banger x Iraqi Mintz 1-4

Lemon Splash x Monkey Dog 1-3

7 Likes

I’m currently working through some issues with my “seedling mix”. Seems the seedlings are hurting a little bit. I will remedy this by transplanting them into cups containing my regular mix that seems to be doing well.

Tres-Banger x Iraqi Mintz 1-4

7 Likes

#3 pictured above seems to be showing a deformity. It isn’t showing new growth up top. I will keep it around to document what it does.

6 Likes

Here are the Lemon Splash x Monkey Dog 1-3

6 Likes

Tres-Banger x Iraqi Mintz 1-4 on the left and upper right. With Lemon Splash x Monkey Dog 1&2 on the bottom right

Just transplanted them into 1 gallons on 5/9. They will veg here for about 2 weeks then flipped in 3 gallons

10 Likes

Another week or so before they get into their final homes but they’re loving life right now

Tres-banger x Iraqi Mintz 1&2

Tres-banger x Iraqi Mintz 3&4

Remember #3 had the meristem that stopped growing as a seedling and pushed out bottom leaves? Well she basically topped herself and is fucking gorgeous

Finally,
Lemon Splash x Monkey Dog 1-3

11 Likes

Almost ready to flip :ok_hand:
LS x MD 1-3

10 Likes

Tres Banger x Iraqi Mintz 1-4

10 Likes

Getting uppotting this weekend

Lemon Splash x Monkey Dog 1-3 on the front left
Tres-Banger x Iraqi Mintz 1-4 on the right

8 Likes