Circle of the Black Lotus - Bodhi’s Black Lotus Carried to F3 - Co-Op Expansion (CLOSED)

Thanks man. We’re gonna rain down some black lotus f3 action!

15 Likes

:sunglasses:

Let me know where they should go once I’ve got all of mine ripe!

8 Likes

Thank You for offering your BL F3 seeds to OG!

I think first you’d have to send a DM to the @ coopactiongroup to ask them if yours can be included with Longtooth’s Co-op seed run. To be included in the Spring Co-op box.

The Co-op Group has certain rules about seed runs having the whole grow to be posted in a thread, etc. so please reach out to them first.

Or you can do what i did and package and send out seeds yourself on your dime. But it would be nice if you could get Co-op approval to get access to their organized distribution system.

Thank You!

12 Likes

That seems unlikely @BudWhisperer . This run is going well as far as I know. I really can’t see the point in adding seeds from another grower when there will already be seeds for the co-op if that makes sense. I am just one voice out of the group but I am just not seeing the point honestly.

7 Likes

And it’s no open pollination.

4 Likes

That’s another deal killer @allotment , thanks for pointing that out. I am at work and had not read through everything.

3 Likes

Hey no problem! I’ll keep my seeds to myself. :sunglasses::+1:

4 Likes

Ok thank you for clarifying what i understood was the Co-op seed run rules.

And @PonceDeLeon you can certainly trade your seeds w others. I found lots of good strains this way.

Also there are worthy Veteran’s giveaways, sick Children, and Pet fundraisers, etc. you can donate to, if you have a surplus.
Every year OG members donate lots of seeds to great causes.
Thanks!

9 Likes

It was nothing against you or your seeds, good on you for wanting to share. They just don’t fit the coop rules. No reason not to send them around in other ways. :seedling:

11 Likes

That’s my fault! I’m not familiar with co op rules and this is Longtooths thread so it’s all good. I’m not offended or anything!

I’m back logged with seeds! Lol I’ve still got lots of LSG crosses to hunt. I’m sure we can figure something out to be given away outside the co op with the distinction that I selected only one male with 4 girls. I’ll probably reach out once they’re done. I have no use for them and just wanted to make some F3.

16 Likes

Not at all, I am sure everyone would love to share your creations. Many seed runs and such get done outside the co-op. The co-op just has stringent rules for runs is all. It’s nothing personal, the rules apply to everyone equally. :v:

9 Likes

You should make a giveaway thread if you want to still spread the beans

7 Likes

I concur, giveaways are a great way to share the love.

6 Likes

You guys are both right. I’ll look into that once they’re done and I have time! Maybe I’ll throw my other crosses with it in there as well. ((Chem 91 x LSG F4:S1) x Black Lotus F2).

16 Likes

For sure!! Keep us in the loop. I will be game for any of those when they are ready. I’m starting a Overgrow member binder with nothing but crosses from fellow members, going to fill it up and keep it stored for the future of Overgrow.

11 Likes

Good idea!

5 Likes

Or just use the free seeds and clones thread. Folks creating whole threads for giveaways is a fairly new thing. The FSFC thread is for anyone to use. Dealers choice really.

10 Likes

Yeah. This pollination is pretty open.

From today.

Successful?

@PonceDeLeon I’m definitely interested in sharing with you brother and am totally intrigued by the pine-pheno hook.

Maybe we can get an OG giveaway going dedicated to crosses?

61 Likes

your tent looks very nice :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Thank you!

6 Likes