Circle of the Black Lotus - Bodhi’s Black Lotus Carried to F3 - Co-Op Expansion (CLOSED)

Man, I don’t know if I’m smoking a lot of weed every day lol and time is passing quickly! but this growth is at rocket level :rocket: I like coming and looking here! what a healthy race these f3 are going on

13 Likes

those plants plants are epic looking! Can’t wait to see these plants growing in my tent.:crazy_face:

7 Likes

These are looking fabulous, I just wanna say Thank you for all your hard work! I’m excited to see this strain being preserved! hopefully I’ll get the opportunity to try growing some of these babies for myself :grin:

9 Likes

Thanks!! We’’ve got a few more innings to play, but it definitely seems like things are going well at the moment.

11 Likes

Update today.

Very hot. (~90) & even with my little de-humidifier pumping away, RH is stupid high. (>80%)

Doods are making a mess of things. Pollen and flowers everywhere.

May cull one or two males soon to allow more breathing room.

Will definitely take them all down in the next 2-weeks.

63 Likes

High RH sucks but those plants sure don’t look like they mind it at this stage, damn those are some beautiful breeding pairs. You like many others here within the community grow absolutely beautiful plants my friend. Thank you for sharing your progress.

16 Likes

Packed tent… beautiful plants!!!
High humidity like this for a long time is complicated… Around here, it’s mold for sure!!!

:metal:t3:

7 Likes

That’s my worry right now. Air circulation is wide open.

12 Likes

I agree, maybe you could also defoliate a bit, shaving legs could help circulation and avoid stagnant air that may promote mould. They’re looking great so far but that menace is real, do what you have to do … beer3|nullxnull

16 Likes

Wow! Those are massive trees in there. You really got the most out of your one tent. Impressive.
Thank You again for volunteering for this seed run.

9 Likes

Just looking at those boys makes my eyes and nose water, and my throat itch :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Short update this week. We’re about 5-weeks out for completion.

Humidity is a little better but still needs management.

Boys are still raging, but tapering off a bit. (Thank God) Will take them down next week.

Watering needs have picked up though and the whole brood is hungry.

The #6-male twin petered out and died, but its brother is still very active next to the #4 twin girls, which along with our other set of twin mommas are doing well.

Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

Will have the wiki up soon for sign-ups. Thanks for stopping in.

72 Likes

So so so sweeeeet. This has been a great ride! Wishing you all the best and smooth sailing from here on out man.

11 Likes

They look absolutely fantastic buddy! Nice work so far :muscle:t2:

12 Likes

Thank you for your sacrifice and please thank Mrs. Longtooth for tolerating the situation.

12 Likes

What an absolute jungle! Fantastic work, truly :ok_hand:

What a cool grow to follow along with :metal:

9 Likes

big thanks for doing this work! them are some balls-ey looking males for sure!
the plants look great! :pray: :star_struck: :green_heart:

8 Likes

What a shot. That dark green color is stunning.

32 Likes

Looking :eyes: good bro :sunglasses:, I would imagine those plants 🪴 are loaded with seeds. Job well done! :facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Wiki made yall, proceed

10 Likes