Circle of the Black Lotus - Bodhi’s Black Lotus Carried to F3 - Co-Op Expansion (CLOSED)

Best of luck with the grow!! Excited to see this one as someone who’s too young to have experienced the UW Hashplant, I’ve come to realize crosses like Black Lotus may be as close as I get.

7 Likes

@Longtooth certainly doesn’t mess around. Def taking a seat for the f3 show, great stuff mate :+1::sunglasses:

8 Likes

Good luck brother @Longtooth , may Bodhi Buddha follow cultivation friend, thank you for this race and such a quick response to the f3

8 Likes

I am here for the show :sunglasses: I have confirmation of my 6x Black Lotus F2 are on the way now. I don’t have room to pop them yet, so I’ll be lagging behind - but I plan to OP my few for F3 seed stock as well at some point! Looking forward to seeing what everyone pops here ahead of me.

9 Likes

@Longtooth coming through as promised. I love to see it!!!

Thanks again @BackyardBoogie420 @BudWhisperer

Overgrow the black lotus!

9 Likes

Way to go @Longtooth straight in no messing, you’re a real trooper.
Wishing you every success brother​:+1::green_heart:

8 Likes

Do it to it brotha!

Very awsome of ya to carry this on for the community. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Waisting zero time. Good growin bro.:v:

7 Likes

Absolutely following this one. Have a fun run dude!

4 Likes

See? Dreams DO come true! Best of luck to you @Longtooth ! I’ll be hangin’ in the hammock over here under the tree. Shout if we can do anything to lend a hand from afar!

:call_me_hand:

9 Likes

Alls I can say here is HELL YES!

5 Likes

Great start. :partying_face:

5 Likes

Good luck ! Hope the flight is smooth !

4 Likes

Awesome to see you getting started right away!
Cheers brother and may it be a great run!
Those seeds have some major good juju attached to them from @BudWhisperer amd @BackyardBoogie420!

7 Likes

Thank you @Longtooth for doing this Black Lotus expansion seed run!

13 Likes

Thank you man. Without your work, this couldn’t happen.

12 Likes

This is going to be a good one to watch, good luck @Longtooth!!

6 Likes

Thank you, but i just mailed the beans, i give all the credit to @BackyardBoogie420 who did the real work of making them.

17 Likes

Nice, Going to be A Winner…
images

9 Likes

Mine arrived, thank you @BackyardBoogie420 and @BudWhisperer!

7 Likes