Clone box just saw this what do you think

I think this is a great idea, I had a friend who would veg out a tall plant and lay it on its side in a trench in the spring and fill it in with soil covering the main stalk, come fall it would just be a patch of plant(s) coming out of the soil. Pretty cool technique.

6 Likes

I got a response from woodshed on pricing

I feel there a bit expensive for Plastic box
“Number wanted
Color: options red, lime green, purple, orange, white, blue
​Other colors are available for special order and added fee

Items available and prices
Seed cracker $55.00 shipping $10
Root clam $10.00 shipping $10
Mason top recycler $ 75 shipping $15
Clone tags $5 for first one $1.50 each after that if all the same colors. Plant tags are $5 for first one and $2 each after if the same colors. Jumbo Mom tags are $6 for first one and $3each after is the same colors. Shipping is $10”

More info from them
This seed cracker is interesting

Commonly asked Questions and Product Info
Questions about ordering
Why have I received my order form back?
​If you receive your order form back via email, this means that you have not filled out the form properly. The error in your form may or may not be pointed out to you
How will I know that my order is shipped?
​We try to send a tracking number with each shipment; however I am a one man show and a few may fall through the cracks. Please allow a week for shipping confirmation after you have received an email that your order is being processed.
What if I want my product in a color that is not listed?
​Other colors are available, please list what color you want on your order form and a quote of the additional fee will be sent to you.
Product Info
What is a mason jar top recycler?
​The mason jar top recycler is a 3D printed attachment for a mason jar that recycles the water that is in the jar up to corkscrew to the cone to cool the smoking product and the water can return back to the jar. It is made out PLA plastic, PLA plastic is made from a corn-based plastic that is recyclable. This product can be cleaned with hot soapy water or rubbing alcohol.
What is a seed cracker used for?
​A seed cracker is used to pre-cracking old, weak, and hard-shelled seeds. Cracking open an old or weak seed saves the energy the seed would use for growing through the shell. Cracking the shell allows the seed to grow more easily, giving those seeds that might not do as well growing a better chance of being productive. Prior to cracking the seed the seed needs to be sterilized. Sterilizing the seeds helps to kill the bacteria on the seed that may kill the seed. Sterilizing seeds is an easy process:
step 1: place the seeds in a shallow dish, spray with vinegar
step 2: let soak for 60 seconds
step 3: spray with hydrogen peroxide
step 4: let sit for 3 minutes
step 5 sow seed tip down into a new rapid rooter or rock wool
How far do you screw in the seed cracker to break open a seed?
​Only until the seed “pops” audible click or you see the shell open
What is a root clam?
​The root clam allows a rapid rooter to be placed on a living plant to facilitate the process of air layering. Air layering is a 1000 year old process of getting a rooted cutting from a live plant.

They seem to be nice people and gave a very quick response
I may try the layering technique Before I invest in them
if they were a bit cheaper I would by them

The seed cracker I believe I will by after the holidays
Paps

1 Like

For anyone who has a printer, and is interested, I found these three…

I used the rectangular one, but wouldn’t recommend it, as it has too much fill on the inside that will need to be cut out, unless you know how to get rid of it.

Am going to try the second one, next. It’s amazing how much filament you go through, messing around. Just got it and exploring what I can do with it is going to cost me a fortune.

5 Likes