Weed related gadgets

Show us a picture of something weed related gadgets, rolling machine, or something to do with grow room, it doesn’t have 2 b new. Or show us ur favorite item used to help with grows…

I just bought this ryobi one+ 18v cordless watering/foliar sprayer at Home Depot 69$. No pumping required. It holds a little over 2 gal. Perfect gift for the lazy stoner.:grin:

24 Likes

new 4x8x7/8 great quality, it’s making the world of difference and it’s brand new.

12 Likes

This sock hanger helps save space when hanging branches

28 Likes

Canagar mold, roughly 3g of ground bud for each of the cores it makes. Remove stick from center before lighting :grin:

Edit to add: I weighed one, 4.5G of ground bud.

29 Likes

These glass tips for cannagars. Love them! And you can stand your 'gar on end with them because of how heavy they are.

9 Likes

These little guys:

I have 15 of them. Perfect for curing or putting all over the house so you know exactly what’s going on. I can see one from the couch.

All the best.

12 Likes

I use this battery operated sprayer for my plants…

10 Likes

This is supposed for the kitchen but I use it to water the seedlings and measure the ferts … :sunglasses:

23 Likes

I just got mine in this morning from Amazon. Thanks for introducing that 2 me. I always love getting new toys😇

1 Like

Just remember, let it sit for a while before taking it out. use pressure to roll it out of the mold, don’t try to lift it with the stick. Oh, make sure to clean the mold and the packer well with alcohol after, the packer almost got the second round.

2 Likes

This is a cool deal for those that don’t have a press setup or just want a portable unit. I paid less than a hundred for this. It works way better than I anticipated. Because the heated plates are only 1"×1 1/2" it requires a lot less force. My GF can even use it. I pre-press little 3/4" pucs. Then squeeze the locking trigger , way easier than a curling iron. Lol.

11 Likes

Just thought I’d ask. Has anyone ever made ice cream with extracts? Last weekend I bought a churn style ice cream maker, brand new at a garage sale for 2$ I thought I’d use it to make hash. I thought I’d spin it around in ice water then dump it in my bubble bag system. Instead of spending money on one of those mini countertop washing machines. They never have dry ice, available.

1 Like

Works well for personnel use.

6 Likes

How much was that one. It looks awsome.

1 Like

If I remember correctly it cost me $300. Can’t do more than 2 or 3 grams at a time but it’s great for my personal needs.

3 Likes

Looks like they are out of stock (of that model) atm. I have been looking around for options for a press, so that peaked my interest.

https://thetrippyhippy.com/shop/extractors/rosin-press/tth-starter-series-manual-rosin-press/

2 Likes

I am guessing it’s runs out often as it is their cheapest press. It’s only $40 more for the twisted model but I am sure this one will come back into stock.

1 Like

I saw that, but figured that crank would get annoying :rofl:

1 Like

From today co2. 55lbs

5 Likes

That’s making a nice product. Do you have a link? I’ve been wanting to try it.

I guess you could still put the folded cardboard filters inside of that, huh? More neat stuff. I don’t go out shopping much anymore, lol… I love cool new stuff.

1 Like