Clone King Aero-Cloner Tutorial, Alaskagrown Style

@G-paS If you’re talking about a aero cloner do not use a humidity dome…they do not need one. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I saw the the aroya solus teros 12… man i’d never even be able to understand how to use it lol… it seems very in depth, real time specs on temps nutrient levels soil moisture levels. it’s amazing!

3 Likes

Between AROYA, Open Sprinkler, and the Dosatron it’s a lot to wrap your head around! :face_with_monocle:

Just plumbing all the tables, wiring up solenoids, setting up the DAB pump, and programming watering schedules was pretty time consuming…but once everything is set up, templates made, and Dosatron calibrated it’s so nice not having to hand water or mix up multiple 300 gallon tanks. :wink:

Alaskagrown

5 Likes

Complete automation lol… that’s gotta be nice

3 Likes

I only add the dome for Rh. I have to run a humidifier here all but 2 week in Spring and 2 in Fall. I know most use a dehumidifier but not here. The only thing going in the tent is the cloner. I shut down the humidifier leaving everything at 17-20Rh, except when it rains and the temps are to low for the air to kick in .kick in :smiley:

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

As we know I’m a cheap old guy

So I saw this DWC system take a look

3 Likes

Mango Aero-Cloner Update

As I suspected this batch of Mango Mintality clones were going to take a little bit longer as plant health was not as healthy as they could have been…and they did. However, looks like we got damn near 100% success rate again from both cloners! :sunglasses: Just a few lagging behind…

Alaskagrown

10 Likes

PCG Gushmints

Another round of clones…same process. :slight_smile:

Alaskagrown

9 Likes

PCG Gushmints Update

Here’s how the two cloners were a few days ago…ultra strong root growth and looking like both cloners will have 100% success. :sunglasses::facepunch:t3:

Alaskagrown

9 Likes

Gushmints today, transplant Friday I’m thinking.

Alaskagrown

7 Likes

Chimera

Same process as always…

Alaskagrown

8 Likes

What do u dip them in? I did mine with plain water… had 90 percent success… and the 1 that failed was abused by me and I was too rough with the stem during cutting… I squeezed too hard and it basically became a straw after 2 weeks…

5 Likes

I swear by Dip N Grow…it really is the best! Has both Indol 3 Butyric Acid and 1-naphthaleneacetic Acid…you’ll have roots coming out from all along the stem top to bottom. :slight_smile:

Alaskagrown

3 Likes

I saw that… that’s why I asked lol

1 Like

The Dip n Grow smells like it has some alcohol or something in it…I do know if they soak too long in the smaller more concentrated solution it will basically disintegrate the stem to mush. 15-30 seconds MAX. 15 for soft supple cutting’s and 30 for the woody one’s.

Works every time. :wink:

Alaskagrown

3 Likes

@Alaskagrown if you don’t mind me asking what’s the per gallon recipe your using to get that 800 ppm on the jacks clone mix?

2 Likes

Wow… it look incredible !!

1 Like

I mix up #25 bags into 31.25 gallons for a Dosatron @ 1:100 ratio but it looks like it breaks down to 3.15 grams or .11 dry ounces per gallon of RO water @ 770 ppm (700 scale) pH will be ultra low so up is needed. For up I use Potassium Bicarbonate or Potassium Hydroxide @ 300 grams per gallon for concentrate. I prefer Potassium Bicarbonate of the two.

Happy growing

Alaskagrown

2 Likes

Appreciate the kind words @Terpsnpurps. :sunglasses::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thanks for the information I appreciate it! Once I run out of my cloning stuff now I’ll try this out!

1 Like