Clone problems

Hi people,
I try to make clones from my plants for the first time. Is this bad that they are silly and lose a bit color? But there are roots comming. Would this be a shitty generation next?

3 Likes

It looks like you left a lot of vegetation on those. How big are their root systems right now?

I have clones with fewer leaves with 12"+ taproots.

3 Likes

If you have roots that’s a good sign. If the roots continue they should perk up and be ok.

6 Likes

These are clones of the amnesia core. so I try to keep them alive.

6 Likes

Those roots look good and healthy for sure.

4 Likes

Yeah, I wouldn’t worry too much either. Maybe the humidity dome can come off, I don’t know

2 Likes

Is that ready to transplant?

What’s your plan for them ?

I try to keep e mom and the others for use for in my next round.

Sounds like a great plan : )

1 Like

Last round I fuckd it up the amnesia and trow the plant out the room. But I have a big one in my garden to take clones of again.

1 Like

How did you mess her up ?

2 Likes

Looks good man. That amnesia core cut is not an easy rooter. So i say you did a good job.

3 Likes

It was my second indoor grow and still on. A lemon og kush from dna out seed and the amnesia that was given to me. In begin I give it the same amount of feeding. First weeks alright. but soon it was like overkill in N I think. He was dark green and my lemon og was like eating N. Old leaves became yellow. So I flushed the amnesia. And gife extra calmag to the lemon og. It’s with cob led. Than no probs with the lemon og but the amnesia keep darkening when I was supper low in feeding with her. Until I became to the decision that I don’t wonna smoke that ugly plant with brown bud xp

3 Likes

Once you see roots sticking out of the block you should be hardening them off (vent the humidity slowly) and transplanting them. If the dome has any vents, open them a little at a time, after a few days you shouldn’t see much condensation on the sides and they should still be perky. The longer you wait the worse they will end up looking and will have more of a transplant shock.

3 Likes

Yes was gonna say that’s what they look like

Dunno what U are up to yet in the hardening off alcimatization stage but those aren’t clones anymore

They are veging plants U forgot to pot up

3 Likes

Thx for comments. I thought it needed bigger rootsystem to transplant.

1 Like

Hardening off? Is that slowly less humidity?
I’m bad in translating sometimes.

1 Like

Hardening off is getting them used to the final environment they’re going to be spending their time in. If you’re indoors usually yeah it means adjusting them to the humidity/temp of your grow room.

4 Likes

Thx for explaining it.

1 Like