Clone Shipping Methods

Just respect the topic and category hierarchy. This is not chat. Trading is time and location sensitive. Shipping methods are not and will be interesting to read even year from now.

Other rules and recommendations on how to keep forum tidy and organized are here: https://overgrow.com/faq

4 Likes

5 Likes

The only thing not allowed is the trade or sale of finished products seeds and clones are ok…if you are looking for something specific try the search bar in the trading Post may be there already

1 Like

thanks…

1 Like

Ive rapped them up in a moist paper towel , put a sandwich bag around each one and priority ship them . 2days they’re there quick.
Obviously dont use your real return info but put something.

6 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Clones from Clonify

Here’s the one I was talking about, I bet there are other brands though.
http://www.cloneshipperunit.com/products/cloneshipper

2 Likes

Shipping Tree’s :grinning:

1 Like

That seems overtly expensive and unnecessary…
I just got clones and fresh cut shipped priority mail in a small flat rate box. The light is not necessary.

2 Likes

Agreed, but I love seeing how folks come up with these idea’s

1 Like

I got these 4 K2 cuttings from across the big pond UK…

Dots stems

3 Likes

Those pest strips are toxic that’s why I dont use them…when I get clones I quarantine them far from my 2nd. floor veg & flower rooms…I spray them with this Safer End All, I don’t care if they have mites or not …the key to getting rid of mites with this Safer End All is to spray every 3 days for a week. I have been doing it this way for over 18 years and have not had any bugs in my grows rooms…It works folks and it’s organic…Hope this helps.

I’ve known about no pest strips for years folks:

Apr 30, 2019 — The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recently reported on a 13-year study of 31 poisoning cases resulting from misuse of No -Pest Strips . Most of the illnesses reported by the CDC occurred when people were exposed to the strips for more than 4 hours a day. If not carefully used, the active ingredient DDVP or dichlorvos can cause significant illness to humans as noted by a CDC report on pest-strips…

But to each their own people…

8 Likes

@PhilCuisine Are you spraying while the cuttings are rooting or once they’ve rooted and have been transplanted?

1 Like

The sooner you find out that you have bugs/pest on your clone/cuttings the sooner you should start spraying…

2 Likes

I made my own safers soap concentrate, really easy and cheap.

4 Likes

Thank you for the link but I really don’t have the time or patients for making it…I didn’t read the whole link but it looks like a lot of work…

1 Like

I will start spraying on cuttings with no roots if they have pest on them…Back in the day people will give me clone only strains that have mites on them…Since they are clone only strains I value them a lot and spray them with Safer every 2-3 days for 1.5+ wks. till the pest are gone…I will even spray them even when they are in my cloner while they are rooting.

4 Likes

I have a couple and they are over kill for a 2 day shipment.

Good to know! I know some insecticidal soaps can do some damage to young plants just wondered how early you were spraying them

3 ingredients and about 5 steps if anyone else is interested.

1 Like