Clones with distinct outcomes

Those are my best services so far. The one on the left was the top bud of the biggest clone of the group, when the one on the right was this clone I couldn’t afford keeping and just let it grow on the ground without too much concern.
Thing is, the abandoned small leafy clone has better taste and high. That’s when I recognize that I’m sure an amateur :hugs:

9 Likes

I think you forgot the pics :yum: no they just showed up after I hit like lol.

Are they from the same plant?

1 Like

Having a hard time with a broken cell screen… Got it edited and still uploaded wrong pic, lol

1 Like

Yep… From same mother…

1 Like

I have some Tutenkhamun or Tut, both from the same plant, one has normal leaves and one looks like it lost a fight with Weed Wacker lol.

A different bit of stress can make them activate different characteristics.

4 Likes

These are random seeds from South America black market…
Happens the same thing with the others still in bloom… Something about the soil pot size or temperature…

1 Like

Good size buds, what’s the plant?

1 Like

Some mostly sativa plant of the black market… I ordered some strains from a Canadian seeds bank, but still at wait…
I also got a few seedlings that I got from my ex wife… She’s got a better source… One of them Ibs mostly and thankfully indica…

2 Likes

The one on the right looks like a nice bit of outdoor to me. It’d be my preferred smoke based on looks between the pair.

2 Likes

A good choice there bro! How awesome is this strain? I have yet to try a clone of it in a different environment, but was thinking of crossing this with some GG#4 for my outdoor this year, as well as throw in a few clones of the Tut itself, so that will be a big change from DWC where it has come from so it’ll be interesting to see if I get similar variation.

3 Likes

It’s ok, I am not a big sativa fan, I just like the bud size, it’s a fairly strong buzz but makes me all jittery, like drinking 3 espresso coffees one after the other lol.

Vendetta is sending me some GDP pollen, for my GDP I have. I was thinking of crossing the Tut with it as well. Maybe get a bit of indica in it and hopefully keep the bud size going. I am just about to trim 2 Tut up, you can check them out on my grow thread, A Shadey spot to grow. It’s a good yeilding plant.

3 Likes

Well… They were all harvested… The smaller they were the better they tasted and better highed

2 Likes

I’m reveging it only to try crossing it with any other real genetics exactly for the matter of yieldings. Got some smelly healthy males that I’ll try breeding by saving polen… Hope it goes well

2 Likes

Nice, post up your results, you will be ahead of me probably, V4vendeta is waiting on some seeds to develop from a GDP x zemeldica (I think) another sativa. So the pollen will come with the seeds.

1 Like

The Tutankhamen I have is super skunky and dank as f. It’s a shame there are only Fem seeds available. It’s pretty humid here in the summer months is the only thing and I have had issues with Critical + outdoors so I am thinking of putting the tut over a few things with a little more stretch to them. I have good Haze/Thai that I think will help.
I don’t find the tut overly head trippy, but then the pheno I have does look very indica.

2 Likes

Yeah, mine look more like an indica, can’t get them to grow past 28 inches so far, the leaves are short in lengh and wide. I haven’t had humidity problems with mine and it gets very humid here in the summer and fall. The node spacing on mine is just right, biggest cola so far from trimming up last night, was 11.7 grams dry. Mine has no body to it, as I said, it’s strong, but all in the head, took me 2 weeks to get used to it, when I first grew it.

3 Likes