Test run on bubba kush and sour d

I’m gonna run this here. These are seed plants, clones are coming up nice time to test.

26 Likes

Looks good and looking forward to it, especially the bubba… was one of my favorite smokes for some time. Any idea of any specifics of it? Is it a specific clone only s1, etc?

6 Likes

Pulling up a bucket to watch the show unfold

2 Likes

I just harvested 2 bubba kush. Decent haul

they are stinky so hope you have a filter

15 Likes

How was the stretch on your bubba daytrip?

Not bad at all I’d say 1/3 then just flower growth. Heavy heavy dense buds. I had to hang wire to hold them up and i supplement silica and have 2 fans in the tent lol. If I had a bit more room I’d try SOG with them or a light veg 4 tops a plant max and see what they do. I’m betting very well being as the main stems on mine the buds are fist size

7 Likes

@Daytripr69 Nice looking pull there! Where does your bubba come from? There used to be a cut around here from some old timers since before '98 but as far as I know it may have been lost. Was one amazing smoke. Always wanted to get my hands on it.

2 Likes

One week in. Plants are as close as they can get. Uploading…

7 Likes

A week later.

8 Likes

The big show, lol. The other girls are experimental on how far we can push them indoor and they were rescue plants that had issues.

4 Likes

I can’t tell if this pic shows up, new device. I just finished drying up a sample of Corn Bread. It’s a Bubba cross or phenotype, but as a fan of Bubba, I know it when I see or taste it. I had the pre 98 in my grow years ago and lost it to newer breeds. Been kicking myself n the ass until I ran into this. Grows the same tastes just as amazing and kicks like a mule ! I made clones so it’ll be a regular in my flower cab.

7 Likes

15 days in to bloom. So it begins.

4 Likes

Looks like the frost is setting in, nice plant!

1 Like

bubba on week 3.
sour d .

Bubba caught up height at 39 inches from the soil.
Feeding is heavy on the P. And kool bloom.
7.5 ml micro, 15 ml bloom, 10 ml grow and 5 ml of koolbloom per gallon. Feeding and watering every two days combining bottom feed to start and soaking from the top after.

5 Likes

Beautiful work . Was wondering what seeds were used for these . Thx .

1 Like

Thanks Marcus. I just try to read the plants and give them what they need when they need it.

bubba stem
sour d stem
3 months of veg.

3 Likes

I’m thinking about 5 weeks yet bet smelling great.
did some defoliation last night.

4 Likes

Can I ask where your sour d cane from

1 Like