Closed - Free Seeds! Trusted US Members Only

Can i get a pack. Would love to provide journal for ya

1 Like

Is jaybeezy trusted?!?!?!

1 Like

@lefthandseeds Iā€™ll take the ab3 or qk1. @cannabissequoia tis an honor indeed :smile:

1 Like

@_randomguyinthewoods I got you down for AB3 and QK1
@Deecee00 I marked you down for HG3 and GH8
@Jaybeezy23 I put you down for GH8 and QK4

3 Likes

Hell Yeah! Thank you very much

Can I get on some GH#8 and whatever is left @lefthandseeds ? I think the AB#3?

1 Like

I got you in.

Everybody who replied, I will ask for an address for where you want me to send it in about a week. Iā€™m aiming to get the out the door a week from Wednesday.

Thanks all!

5 Likes

Donā€™t know if I can get in this but itā€™s worth a try

2 Likes

Iā€™ll give away more in about 2 months. Iā€™ll put you at the front of the line.

4 Likes

Your the best! Thank you :grin:

3 Likes

I appreciate it youā€™re da man

1 Like

Ok folks, PM me where you want these beans sent. Iā€™m going to try and get them mailed by the end of the week.

4 Likes

@Niburan
@TheJanitor
@Stusatwork
@SeymourGreen
@ReikoX
@_randomguyinthewoods
@Jaybeezy23

Need to know where you want me to send your beans. These are going out Saturday at the latest!

5 Likes

Damm thatā€™s way to cool

Ok folks. Gear is all packaged up and ready to go! Everyone should receive at least what they asked for, and some extra. I distributed some HG4 to some of you. I didnā€™t have a lot of seeds from it, but itā€™s a fantastic high, and a pine/citrus smell. I felt I should get it out there. I think those crosses from it will be :fire: :slight_smile:

HG#4 (Heart of Gold x Jungle Spice) x (Aborigine x ?)

Tomorrowā€™s a trip to the post office.

6 Likes

Seeds are in the mail as of 10am this morning. You should see them arriving before the end of next week!

7 Likes

Received my package today. Very professional looking packaging! Thanks brotha! :pray:

3 Likes

Ooooā€¦ Canā€™t waitā€¦ This is going after the autosā€¦ So, maybe March. Maybe I will be ready to try and make seed by then. Hit ya back with some.

3 Likes

Right on! Glad they made it your way.

@Stusatwork looking forward to seeing your results!

3 Likes

@lefthandseeds, just wanted to let you know I received my package safe and sound today. I truly appreciate your kindness and canā€™t thank you enough. Much love brother.

5 Likes