CLOSED: Server fund raiser to all OG family

39, 43, 65 please and thank you

Just noticed 1 pack of each, so mine are picked lol. I’ll go with 2, 22 and 65 then ty.

3 Likes

I may aswell do #47 too

2 Likes

58 Molakai frost as well if it still there

2 Likes

Wow, all I can do is hope some are left when I get back from an out of town job. I see a few I’d like to get more info on and would like to own. I’ll try and keep an eye on it while I’m gone.

Actually, I may try and get my name on one or two very soon. I’ll have enough cash by the time it’s over and time to send money. Nice job. That’s one hell of a collection. And this is what you’re letting go? peace

1 Like

Could you tell me a bit about white deisel x ghost rider please?
Ok, add 11 and 59 as well please

1 Like

Only thing I can tell you on that ghost Rider is one of Karma’s offerings, the white x urkle is other parent.
99% of these beans for the server fund are done with elite clones and a choice male out of a male hunt
Most breeders are hunting males and putting them to those elite clones.
Me mysif I crack beans and find my own gems and blaze my own trail.

6 Likes

Not sure if you saw, cause I edited, but I’ll take 11 and 59 as well please and ty

1 Like

Can i get 29 n 56 please

3 Likes

12 and 26 and 36 Uploading…

3 Likes

Number 43
Gaz

Hey @LemonadeJoe can us who support Overgrow through Patreon, pay through that way ( it’s more expensive for me ( but my PayPal needs sorted and id like to know if it’s good to pay that way. Cheers bud

4 Likes

Awesome!
I’d like packs 64, 59, 57 ,17 and 3 please and thank you very much!

3 Likes

K I’m done 12, 26, 32, 33, 35, 36, 58, 74 I think I’m done. Lol should be good for a year

5 Likes

Hey, me again …

Also 71…

5 Likes

@Weedstruck haha it’s hard to not keep going back to the list and adding eh :joy::v:

3 Likes

Number 45 please. I sent you a pm. Blessings Jah

1 Like

@Weedstruck just goin hard… most likley in more way than one now

2 Likes

I wish I was in the US or CAN to participate… Cheers!

3 Likes

Pretty new here hope I can participate! I would like a #6 please!

1 Like

Buying beans to power the server?! this is genius!

Reserved packs are gone, correct?

3 Likes

Joe says shipping options available. Get in on some @MadScientist

3 Likes