CLOSED: Server fund raiser to all OG family

Looks like that one was already claimed by Mongobongo. I think there is a single pack for each item in the list.

Same with number 6.

And, 43.

3 Likes

Shoot well I’ll try that empire diesel #14

2 Likes

3, 15, 16 for me please :slight_smile:

2 Likes

27 hasn’t been taken yet, I’ll grab that As well please… now I’m done. Gotta stay away from this thread :joy::v:

@cannaloop 3 heads up was taken by Jay

5 Likes

It looks like he did indeed…

2 Likes

Ooops, snooze you lose. I missed mine. I should’ve put my name on a couple earlier. Congrats to the winners!

1 Like

Sorry, but #39 and #43 were already taken by @Mongobongo

1 Like

That one is taken, sorry… Please, check the list again.

1 Like

Sure! That is possible.

2 Likes

Numbers 3, 59 are taken already. Others marked for you… Please check the listing again it is updated.

2 Likes

Sorry that was taken right on the start by @Mongobongo

Sorry that one is reserved already.

Sorry it is reserved already.

3 Likes

Wow, that was fast…!

I have gone through all the requests (thanks for help @Northern_Loki!). Everything taken should be marked right in the list now. If you participated, please check in the list that I’ve marked your selected lots. If you find that I’ve forgot to mark your selection, please post here.

You can participate, we should be able to ship wherever you are!

There are still quite a few packs available :wink:

5 Likes

Did I miss out on this one,or it still going

3 Likes

You certainly can as we decided that they will all be mailed out with the next preservation boxes containing Cackleberry, Marauder and Snow Lotus x Unknown Mother :wink:

Its still going

6 Likes

@mongobongo hey Iif you’re interested in breath seeds i got a few jelly breath kicking around from the island😋 for trades😎

4 Likes

Let me know the damage, gonna be out of service for a bit cause I’m fishing, so don’t be all “oh no why he not pay”. Cause I’m gonna.

6 Likes

3 packs of 23 ak47 autos. Are there any other auto strains in the list ?

1 Like

Please add 4 and 55 to mine. OG the world!

1 Like

No sweat… I’ll just leave it then, excellent selection of seeds there @OleReynard …!
Gaz

2 Likes

Damn it…guys im broke right now…excuse me while I cry getting ready for work…maybe there’s some left in a week or so.

5 Likes