CLOSED: Server fund raiser to all OG family

Now all the guys who never give back will jump on this thread and say oh man I missed out! Could you send me some free seeds! Lmao. Beware you guys. I see them on every free seed give away but not here to give back. At 30 a pack you can’t lose. But thanks to you guys for putting this together. I’m happy to have been a part of this!! Blessings Jah

6 Likes

Can you tell me who the breeder is and a little info on the Jews gold x bulldawg. Please and thank you. Blessings

3 Likes

The Jew Gold was a certified clone, the bulldawg is from a batch of JJ’s Stardawg v1 f1 beans. Bred from a guy named Root.
It’s been the sire into some other X’s, like mixed with Headbanger.

I think there were 2 different but the same in here for sale one from Jay T the other from Root, Same exact beans.

99% of the females used at this club were either certified or Elite only mother’s.
Sorry no originality.
It’s what they’re all doing across the globe

5 Likes

Thank you! I’m happy either way. As I have neither of those cultivars. Thanks for the opportunity to grow something I don’t have!!

2 Likes

The sooner all sell out, the sooner I can get the preservation boxes to the distributors world wide and into your hands :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d love to contribute and see a few strains I would love to preserve and push back a couple I really, really want to grow though can seriously grow 10 strains a year for 5 yrs before I am close to needing anything thanks to my previous purchases on FB’s Seeds For Deeds, occasional free autos from the Vault combining offers, winning a server fundraiser in November for contributions and individuals sharing personal genetics on here, locally and GC BUT i’ll be watching where the seed packs go so I know who to hit up to preserve them to grow out and share someday as some of these, just can’t be found anywhere else

13 Likes

Nah, we thought about that when it came to the preservation runs…some may get through though never stay long - we find them out soon enough :wink:

7 Likes

Looks sold out to me. I just got to my destination for work. Long day of getting the house in order and then driving for 8 hours.

Boy, I screwed up and thought they may hang around for a couple of days. Cool deal on your part @OleReynard. Very cool deal. Big ups and much respect.

I bet it was a little sad to see it all go. I know it was for me. :smile_cat: heh heh. I hope we get to see some reports in the future. happy grows all! peace

8 Likes

Sorry, it is… you’ll get lucky next time…

To all participants: I’ve PM’d you all!

5 Likes

Oh dang…that’s what I get for sleeping in :disappointed_relieved:. I’m super proud to be a part of this awesome group of folks. Feels like there’s nothing we can’t do together.
Edit: Thank you @LemonadeJoe, @OleReynard @MomOnTheRun and all the other distributors!!!

8 Likes

If there are a couple of items on the list I’ve committed to that you or the preservation team would like to perform a run on (that’s no longer available on the market), let me know and I’ll get them to you and the preservation team. AITR F2, for instance, is one that might be particularly in need of a seed increase.
Or, I’ll get around to it eventually (I’m a bit slow)…

7 Likes

Kudos to @OleReynard for the supreme generosity towards the support of OG.

15 Likes

I’ve got another pack of those from a different breeder, when you go to run those if you want a bigger selection, I can get you this other pack.
Ones from Shianhan and the other from Bomb bud puffa.

6 Likes

Actually no, I’m glad I found them homes.
Makes it to hard to plan your menu and then you have to go thru the bag of the breeders wares and search for them.
When you have that many it’s a pain in the ass and takes up alot of time.

7 Likes

Glad I’m broke right now or I would be kicking myself in the ass right now lol. Dont know how I missed this the last 4 days! Congrats to everyone who got ahold of something. Some really killer sounding crosses in there!

7 Likes

Wow, thanks for the offer @OleReynard. I, myself, could not do justice on a selection effort justice simply due to space, time, and my lack of selection “eye”. Let’s see if we get someone interested from the folk doing the preservation efforts on OG. Calling @Sebring?

3 Likes

That is one I had in mind :wink:

Aren’t we all? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Joining the Hunt…I’ll reserve Nrs. 16,28,38, 53 and, 68. SUPER Congrats on your efforts!!! Much success to ya!!

1 Like

I’m very sorry @misterbee, you are too late to party :slight_smile:

THIS FUND RAISER IS NOW CLOSED / SOLD OUT.

I’m waiting for confirmations from all participants. In case that some strains won’t be paid, we’ll make them available again and I’ll let you know.

4 Likes

Super Thanks, Bro…enjoy the weekend. Next time, I’ll try to arrive early!!!

2 Likes

What’s AITR stand for?

5 Likes