Baked Reality

7 - Milk Stain

10 - bbgsc x ghost Rider of v2

Bomb Bud Puffs

18 - Mhp x soda

Comacus

34 - Family mayhem ,#3

1 Like

Hehe :slight_smile: That is called vanity address… This one is pretty short (only 5 chars). But you need some serious graphic card to generate longer vanity addresses :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ill claim # 5,8 and 31

2 Likes

Thanks for selecting, noted!

That’s so cool, I didn’t realize we had such a crypto whale in our midst haha :whale2:

3 Likes

Wait… this was just a teaser of what’s to come? :star_struck::crazy_face::v:

3 Likes

Nope that was the eye candy.
Still kicking around idea of getting out more but it can wait.

There is still like 3 packs of mango biche x Durban Poison.
I know the parents were quite the lookers.
Not a sativa guy myself I start loosing patience after 9 weeks.
I do have some nice haze’s ive collected thou along with bandaid haze, I got some charif stuff that’ll go 11 and alot of Snow gear goes 10-11.

If you think this was nice you ought to see the rest of my collection.

5 Likes

I’m the same way I’m slowly finding out haha.

I’d love to see the rest of your collection :smiling_face::v:

3 Likes

I’m trying to drop down to 300 or so but now they’re starting to run into each other.
I still have yet to score a solid NL, had bodhi’s Noof but she got traded off to someone who wanted them more than me.
Cannavores nl1/nl5 simply trash

Ive heard great things about Peak bc, I might have to grab a few packs of his NL ibl.
A good nl is tough to find.

I like this black lights of Coastals pretty well but it’s a hybrid.

4 Likes

Sensi seeds was the best NL I’ve grown out and it just didn’t have the frost I wanted so never kept it.

300 is a serious collection. :v:

4 Likes

It is damn serious at this point, it would take me a year in thought just to pull one out of the herd.

2 Likes

It’s one of their most expensive at this point

2 Likes

I believe it’s around 180 a pack

1 Like

Ya 180 is stupid.

That’s why it’s so cool what you just did here with the sell off. 180 is Robbery.

In 4 months this site will be jammed with incredibly unique grow logs from this awesomeness!! :v:

5 Likes

I will go fr one of them if still available, thanks for sharing … :sunglasses:

1 Like

It’ll have your name on it.

2 Likes

Used to mess with alot of SSB back in the 70’s more their early pearl, early girl, early skunk type stuff.
Didn’t have the knowledge that I do now we were trying to get all these 12,13,14,15:week sattys to finish before duck season in the Midwest.
I think we were some of the first to mess with autos back then we had a great supply of ditchweed.

2 Likes

It is now exactly 24 hours since announcing this fund raiser… So these 4 packs are yours :slight_smile: ($100 total + shipping)

Thanks everyone for participating… :thumbsup: I’ll be sending individual PMs with details on how to pay and receive it…

7 Likes

Most definitely an exceptional team effort, to get out 75 packs in what like 24 hours.
Unbelievable!!!
It’s nice to be with a community that has members like you all.
Big Thank you to @LemonadeJoe and @MomOnTheRun for making this happen and the logistics on moving stuff around.
To all of you who participated my hat is off.
I’ve never seen this in a benefit even.

12 Likes

Oh man I can’t wait to see all the grows that come out of this genetic nuke bomb being dropped here.

Well done everyone, and @OleReynard you’re the man!

5 Likes