CLOSED: Server fund raiser to all OG family

Thanks @MomOnTheRun ! You sure did a nice job on packaging the seeds.

I received mine today and they are in great shape :grinning:

5 Likes

The Peshwar Afghani f2 beans showed up yesterday thanks for doing this @OleReynard!

5 Likes

Hi @OleReynard @MomOnTheRun @LemonadeJoe

Package received today, just in time for planting week. Exciting times!
Overgrow the world!

6 Likes

I wish it was April again…

5 Likes

Wow thays crazy bro. You had boots on ground. How cool is that. Any chance you’re gonna so another run. Afghan is some of my favorite. Have a good one sir. I skim through older threads for.knowledge of all sorts. Cool stories.

1 Like

I’ll eventually get to a seed increase on those. Don’t have a specific timeline at the moment. Or, if someone on the OG Seed Run Co-op steps-up, they may go over there.

Thanks to OleReynard for making these available.

3 Likes

never mind wrong thread

That man is sponsoring my current grow. He’s a one man wrecking machine. He’s deffinitely a good knowledge dude. Thanks for your time bud. I get ahead of myself hehe. I just love the plant. So cool.

3 Likes

Thought I’d share a couple photos of a server plants that have been growing in the back of my tent…

Green Goblin from Baked Reality -

TK x OG2 by Jay-T

18 Likes

Are you happy with the outcome?

2 Likes

Absolutely, Thank you! I haven’t smoked any, yet, but they both smell delicious and are sticky as Hell. Smoke report in a few weeks…:yum:

6 Likes

Baked is a straight up individual, I think he fell off the planet.
Alot of his stuff was released here for server fund, you’re the only to poach any.
It’s all good stuff those bk x’s I let go thru here need to get cracked and going also. Straight up, :fire:!

5 Likes

@OleReynard, was that you looking for the ATF? Misterbee has some and may divvy them out 2 a piece. Females.

4 Likes

I have to punt…

Not looking for too helluva lot anymore.
Joti has my afghani and Sensi star gonna give them a whirl.

6 Likes

You mean these ones?

Sour amnesia x bb bx
F13 x the white x (pre98 bk x dj bb)

I’m thinking at least one of those two strains will make it into the big room next run. :smiley:

5 Likes

Sour amnesia x done by professor p
Forgot who did the other one.

Hmmm

2 Likes

Oh man I missed some fun on this one. Thank you for the continued contributions to the community. If your ever interested in a trade I’d be delighted

2 Likes

“Cannavores nl1/nl5 simply trash”

yeah I agree Motzy boy. especially since I never made or possessed any NL1 x NL5. Don’t know what you had but it wasn’t from me.

1 Like

@Cannavore fyi this member was suspended from the forum and is no longer on the site. there’s no benefit to seeking out and bumping these old threads.