(CLOSED)The Pigeon & Bear Show: Episode "Freakers Run: Nepali Watermelon Hashplant"

He’s definitely got tricks don’t he.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see the rig for this show! :crazy_face::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Holy crap that’s a monster sized tree in the tent. Good on you to take on growing such a beast indoors.

5 Likes

LONG LACK OF UPDATES!

My ac was not running and with a high humidity heat wave my brain wouldn’t work properly at home so I’ve only sorted 1/2 of the seeds so far.

These seeds are the smallest i’ve ever grown and look like the f2’s, but this also means my vaccum sorting system is too strong for the fine-work so it’s taking hours again to sort with tweezers!

I’ll share an image of what’s done later today.

:v:

37 Likes

Thanks for putting in the hard work!

6 Likes

I was wondering yesterday how you were doing with the seed work! How far are you able to get them before you have to hand sort?

2 Likes

vacuumed tot he point where there are great seeds, off colour and immature. The weight of the great seeds is still so lite that I don’t want to risk them going up and out in the cyclone with the duds.

17 Likes

Years ago i grew some Nepalis strains that i got from real seeds company. Apparently from the bodhi trip, they had a very good aroma.
What is the aroma on your WMHP?

I don’t know, but maybe this is the source that bodhi did use.

9 Likes

From my earlier posts:

One has gas-fuel notes.:ok_hand:
One is legit :watermelon: !
The third I swear was a mix of the two.

:thinking:

7 Likes

Sorry my friend, i did go directly to the end…

In the watermelon feno, how was the effect?

1 Like

No need for sorry! I forgot to write this down anywhere but on this thread :sweat_smile:

No idea. Still dealing with the sorting and then I’ll make a pile of hash sand with the chaff later on in the year.

I did get this though today off Marketplace for a steal:

Gonna use it for food yes… but i bought it to work my hash, and to make “Hashmascus”.

Hashmascus: Rosin + Hash folded and pressed over and over like a Katana blade to make some serious cray-cray consumables!

:drooling_face:

25 Likes

I found a old photo from the plant that I grew years ago.

Maybe
Bodhi>Angus>me

25 Likes

Okay it took forever but it’s all finally done!

:joy:

Of the three plants 2 were good seed producers and were the ones that finished early while the third could have waited a few more weeks but what’s done is done.

I collected the top colas of each plant before I then took down everything into one bucket.

First off are the individual tops from smallest to biggest producer.

:rofl:

Getting better. :+1:

I’m happy my favourite plant had the most seeds in it’s top.

:drooling_face: :watermelon:

Now the mixed jar:

All in all i’d say a successful run with 3 plants that outgrew a tent really fast.

:man_farmer: :seedling:

The next step will be to weigh a few batches of 100x count to then figure out the average and get a total per jar and then added to get the grand total.

One the Freakers Ball portion is set aside I can then see how much is left to then possibly find it’s way into the fall box :wink:

I mean I’ve already ordered .2ml microcentrifuge tubes in hopes of making as many 3-6 bean vials as possible.

:metal: :grin: :+1:

61 Likes

So now that it’s over, what differences or stand outs did you see between the 3 breeders?

5 Likes

Surprisingly everything was pretty much even!

8 Likes

Love the color on those beans, should be some real :fire: in those jars. Great job. Thanks for taking the time and effort into F oing this seed run

5 Likes

Nice job @Pigeonman!

4 Likes

Dang watermelon sounds nice but unfortunately these are prob more plant than I can handle good job on the seeds though

3 Likes

What are you gonna do with the excess?
I’m engaged in an auction for Strays version of the WHP, but I’d honestly rather get a mixed batch of yours :sleepy:

Ppl are just bidding to bid so another pack can sit in their fridge…

6 Likes