(CLOSED)The Pigeon & Bear Show: Episode "Freakers Run: Nepali Watermelon Hashplant"

Keep in mind that if you are showing as a member and sign up on the TL3 list you need to add the Reg Em or Overgrower behind your name.

Thank You

:green_heart: :seedling:

9 Likes

Thank you for your persiverance and dedication @Pidgoenman, an awesome result in the end :clap:

5 Likes

Woho! You always deliver the :fire::fire::fire: around here @Pigeonman. This one is too good to not play around with! Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to try this genetics. :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

Pz :v:t2:

10 Likes

What @LonelyOC said. @Pigeonman & @HeadyBearAdventures - this is great work. Thank you.

7 Likes

Thank you very much for the work involved in this run, looks to be a special treat!!

4 Likes

Thank you. This was definitely one that was interesting to watch.

5 Likes

Thanks for all you do around here.

7 Likes

Hi @Pigeonman. Thank you for all the repos you’ve been doing. I’m late to this one, but pulling up a chair. :canada: :green_heart:

Edit: Sorry for missing you too @HeadyBearAdventures. Thank you. :pray:

3 Likes

Thank you for time and effort @Pigeonman !!

Great work!!

4 Likes

In at 32, thanks @Pigeonman :v:

5 Likes

A lucky lunchtime visit this turned out to be for me :v::sunglasses: thanks for the ride brotherman :deciduous_tree::watermelon::grin:

4 Likes

stoked to have got to watch and see! thanks for the chance and all your hard work!

6 Likes

Oh f**k, I forgot @HeadyBearAdventures! I’m so sorry and thank you so much for your generousity and awesome effort! Keep it up :fire::fire::fire:

Pz :v:t2:

12 Likes

Thanks @Pigeonman and @HeadyBearAdventures!

5 Likes

Congrats on a great run @Pigeonman :v:

You rule dude

8 Likes

I miss @HeadyBearAdventures , I hope he is ok.

21 Likes

Me too man.
@HeadyBearAdventures -If you’re out there friend, please know we’re still here, arms open for a bearhug :bear: :green_heart:

9 Likes

Is the wiki closed?
I cant seem to edit

1 Like

Wiki seems fine to me. I’m able to edit.

Try again. Is it still not working? Post #2

4 Likes

Maybe im just really high.
Here’s a screenshot

Shouldn’t there be a square with a pencil