(CLOSED)The Pigeon & Bear Show: Episode "Freakers Run: Nepali Watermelon Hashplant"

I get you bruv. I used to Captain Kirk with a guy from Hackney for donkey ears so I’m rife with UK nonsense to make folks have a bubble bath.

:sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Good luck for both grows…I’ll be watching this show!! :popcorn::popcorn:
Cheers, Stiffy

2 Likes

Always up for an adventure! Whats better than a pigeon and bear show!? :clap:
Best wishes on the op!
:green_heart::pray:

3 Likes

Thats brilliant, haha! Nice one fella :grin::+1:

4 Likes

Best of luck you two! If either of you run into any trouble or would like more beans to pop I have some F2’s of Bodhi stock I’d send along to add to the pool.

5 Likes

Thank you for your kindness @Acro !

:blush: :pray: :metal:

2 Likes

Good morning everyone! I can’t sleep so here’s another bear related vid!

:grin:

7 Likes

good morning @Pigeonman and @HeadyBearAdventures !!! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

7 Likes

Goodmorning @Pigeonman and @m0sirys

I couldn’t sleep for crap last night lol I’ve been up since 3 am central time :joy:

2 Likes

that sounds rough!!! :confused: :confused: :confused:

2 Likes

Geomagnetic storm activity reached G2 (Moderate) storm levels”. ← this is my problem.

And a cold. I’ve drank 1L of lemon juice, a fuck load of honey, tonnes of carbs, more water than I can piss, soooooo many dabs, and 1/2 bottle of Oregano Oil over the past 48 hours to kick it in the sickness face.

It worked, but I need to get some Kefir as I’m sure that much Oregano oil in such a short period has upset my gut’s balance.

11 Likes

Crap I’m sorry to hear that I hope you’re starting to feel better brother

1 Like

I am growmie! Thanks!

Covid sucked hard in Jan but since this isn’t that it feels more like getting bad gas vs actually having Montezuma’s revenge!

2 Likes

Im glad to hear that

But I agree Covid was one of the worst illnesses I’ve had in many years I only got it once in 2022, but I wouldn’t wish that on my worst enemy

4 Likes

We have trve lift-off with the project folks!

NWHP F2 - Strayfox (3 of 4)

NWHP F2 - Doc D: (3 of 4)

NWHP F2 - MMS: (3 of 4)

I’ve got no complaints for 3 of 4 for each set after 72 hours of hitting water. :+1:

The back-ups wont get popped until at least day 7 from the start of the project. So if the current no-shows are still the same come Friday I’ll be soaking the replacements.

I’m really wanting 4 of each in the mix with a wish-list of 2M2F each as this would give us both great variation of genetics in the seeds and as a bonus the space per plant to grow would double after culling the males. :ok_hand:

Cheers folks! Have a great day!

:v:

55 Likes

What kind/brand of worm castings are you using?

2 Likes

:+1:

Additionally two of three no shows… showed! We’re still waiting on 1x Strayfox seed to show above ground.

17 Likes

They re-branded, it was “Gro4”.
Local folks.

Cheers
G

1 Like

Yep! Been using them for years and I love that this poop is from my city. There’s a lot of shit here in Toronto so I’m glad some of it is useful!

:rofl:

ADDED AM UPDATE:

Well we have 4 of 4 with MMS and DOC D, with 3 of 4 for Strayfox… but there was a fun surprise this am!!!

One of the MMS cups has/had 2 seedlings showing!!!

:exploding_head:

I pulled the smallest one away from the larger one and it’s rootlet was all intact so I plopped in into a shot glass with worm castings and a few drops of filtered water.

:crossed_fingers: we’ll have this bonus plant as the “miracle baby”. :rofl: :+1:

25 Likes

I am not surprised the MMS was the one to be weird, everything I pop something of his there is a freak.

Triple cotyledon last time

5 Likes