(CLOSED)The Pigeon & Bear Show: Episode "Freakers Run: Nepali Watermelon Hashplant"

Doc D Plants x 4:

Strayfox Plants x 3:

MMS Plants x 5:
:sweat_smile:

50 Likes

Sweet :raised_hands:

Grow little ones, grow !

jahy-sama-plant

6 Likes

haaa that little extra cute cup for the surprise ling.

that’s awesome!

5 Likes

I used one of the plastic shotglass’ from popping them seeds :rofl:

:recycle: :cup_with_straw: :seedling:

7 Likes

UPD8!

We’re just a little over a week into this and there have already been a series of fun wildcards!

:sweat_smile:

The most normal of the sets; DOC D:

Mostly even growth to boot! :ok_hand:

Next is the Strayfox set with 2 wildcards. One plant fell over and is now propped up which isn’t a big deal… and well I dug up the no-show and found it had a single tap-root and it’s head STUCK in a shell

BUT it didn’t kill itself so I cracked the shell with my thumbnail and used the same nail to pull off the shell. 12 hours later y’all can see it’s starting to show green in the bottom right corner!

:exploding_head:

Finally the MMS set, which has 2x plants showing similarly solid growth, 2x smol plants by comparison, and the bonus baby shoot in the shot glass! :rofl:

Pounou!! …we may end up with a baker’s dozen!

:sweat_smile: :+1:

(Pounou = a term made up by a writer now lawyer friend meaning: “Profound confusion”. As he invented the word in :canada: it sports 2 additional and needless letter “u” to make sure youu know it’s Canadian.)

45 Likes

before I seen your description below I read Pounou and was like what the hell sort of Canadian sorcery is this? I must know! :laughing:

Excellent progress even with the funky ones! :fire:

10 Likes

It’s Day 14 and I got a lot of up-potting to do after a lot of cropping needing done to make the space for the 3L air-pot army! :rofl:

These pics are from yesterday AM.

MMS:

Strayfox:

Doc D:

:v:

48 Likes

Can’t wait :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: to see the next exciting episode of this grow. Looks :eyes: like you are off to a GR8 start! :clap::clap::clap::+1::facepunch::wink::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

So excited haha
Every episode of this show is awesome :raised_hands:

chris-pratt-andy-dwyer

3 Likes

Sneek peek!

13 pot configuration achieved and everything is sprayed down with H0Cl because OCD. :rofl:

:v:

44 Likes

We are loving :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: the show! :hugs::blush::wink::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::ok_hand:

IMG_5007 tenor-7

8 Likes

Ready for action. Let’s get the grow show cranked up…

4 Likes

Press :play_or_pause_button: to experience the soundtrack used while doing all this. :+1:

:metal:

THIS TOOK LONGER THAN I WANTED!!! But smooth seas do not make for good sailors so it’s all good.

Here are the babies waiting for their new shoes.

:duck:'s all in a row. The orange bottom Air-Pots are 3L.

All the good things…

…all mixed together!

In here is: Promix BX + Earth Worm Castings + Perlite + DynoMyco + D.Earth.

I dropped the @MarsHydro FC-6500 down to the lowest setting and will be ramping it up on the flip week peaking the PPFD to 1050 like the Yogi run.

This is the first of many wide shots, and it’s so fun to see how small they start and in a few months time how much they grow. :grin:

@HeadyBearAdventures I’m very much looking forward to when we are both updating this thread!

:fist_right: :fist_left:

Have a great night folks, I need to eat, dab my face off and then lay down if I can find my bed again.

:v: :sweat_smile:

53 Likes

Wishing nothing but the best! Tent looks good bud! Looks like you have enough to do without all the extras! :pray::green_heart: I hope you find that bed!

3 Likes

I did a side by side w dynomyco on a clone I run and one clone without and the difference was evident. By the end of the grow the dynomyco plant was at least 20 - 30% larger. Did not weigh but sure yield difference was similar.

5 Likes

Good luck for your grow. It looks very organised, a pleasure to look at. I hope they’ll grow quick✌️

3 Likes

Another fun one to watch and all is looking great! Just got done giving my girls their daily reiki and sent some your way if the want it🙌

1 Like

You do fine work Mr. Pigeon! Very fine work indeed and a collab with @HeadyBearAdventures to boot.

This should be loads of fun to watch.

Stayin tuned,
-Grouchy :v: :green_heart:

3 Likes

@OGSince03 , @Mordecai , @stiffy , @Sailorboy , @GrouchyOldMan

Thank you so much for all your love!

:hugs:

8 Likes

Pulling up a seat for this one.
Best of luck :+1:

1 Like