Closet space, quick Q

Hi peeps,

Is 90 cm from pot-top, to light-stop enough for flowering?

4 Likes

I think you left out some important information if you actually want an answer…

Wattage, lumens, heat output, airflow, etc…

2 Likes

most importantly what you plan on growing and how you plan to grow it. Really any space is big enough you just have to get creative sometimes good luck brother keep us posted

3 Likes

I’m about to start a grow in a cabinet that’s only 50cm high, kinda depends on the light specs and what distance the manufacturer recommends. The minimum distance from a Viparspectra should be 40cm for example, but you can go much closer with regular white LEDs depending on how strong they are.

3 Likes

How tall is your plant?

Do you mean the plants 90cm?

I’m a bit confused (doesn’t take much) :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hey rogue.one- off topic for this thread, but ive had a helluva time finding info on the viparspectra. I had issues w getting things to grow under it, maybe I was too close. Any good VP resources you can point me to?

I recommend the manual :smiley:

You really gotta keep up with your plants and measure the distance between the top of your highest plant and the light every other day or so and adjust accordingly. Don’t just guess. People talk shit about Viparspectra because they don’t stick to the right distance. If your plant still doesn’t grow like it should then it’s not the light.

1 Like