Closetgrowth's "Orange Goji" Grow! Seed to Pipe! :)

Watching this one. +20

1 Like

Interested in seeing how this one turns out.
Thanks for another grow show mate

2 Likes

:seat: :popcorn: :movie_camera:

2 Likes

Very nice of all of you to stop by and see whats cookin’ in CG’s World! …:wave::grinning:

The beers are in the frig, steaks are thawing out… Burgers for the kids, and hot dogs as well…:hamburger: :hotdog:

We are having a pot luck in the hot tub house.

Please empty an 1/8th of your own smoke into the big green bowl, and we’ll have the major pow wow after dinner. :evergreen_tree:

Great to see ya all! Have fun!!! :smile::+1:

14 Likes

Your growing skills are insane! Your buds look lethal and chunky… and so damn yummy! :grinning::+1:

Great work! @Kayoes:trophy:

4 Likes

Good morning! :slight_smile:

Well, Getting hella cold out! 31 degree’s F. … Got the heat cranking, and waiting on the Orange Goji seeds to pop…

I put the cups in the veg room this morning, a good distance from the 1000 watt hps light. Anyday now!.. I cant wait! lol

Have a great day, and a much better evening!

12 Likes

Yeah, last night’s wind kicked the shit out of my remaining outdoor grow. Bringing what’s left inside.

4 Likes

Ya, I took my outdoor in, about a week ago. Just too cold. I gotta feeling its gonna snow like crazy this year throughout the US. Bring it on! I love it! :slight_smile:

Ive been complaining about the heat for so long,… Now its getting too cold in my house. haha! Go figure…

Like I mentioned in my last post, Had to move the Goji’s into a room that remains fairly warm at 75 degree’s at all times… That thouie is a great heater!

10 Likes

Still nothing popping out of the soil… Should be anytime now.

5 Likes

1 out of 4… The others should be showing their faces before long. :grinning::+1:

18 Likes

what a tool 20 chars

5 Likes

Something told me to walk into the veg room and check up on the other 3 Goji’s… It was during the dark hours(20/4), … and just a few minutes ago…

So, I grabbed my trusty flashlight. What do you know?, … Another Goji is born! lol :smile::+1:

15 Likes

And number 3 … only 1 left!.. Kick ass seeds!! @50State! :trophy:

16 Likes

Good morning everyone! :wave: :grinning:

Well, to my amazement, number 4 didnt enter the World, as of yet…

10 Likes

These are some very strong plants!.. A 1000 watt Hps “Eye” Hortilux is only a couple of feet away. And… Iam running the lumenarc reflector, Which radiates the lumens like a flashlight, or a spotlight… :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever heard of that before either lol

2 Likes

So funny, I germ outside and for some reason when they pop it’s always at 4 pm lol

3 Likes

Lets say it happens at 4:20? :smile::v:

7 Likes

Exactly! Hahaha for twenty

5 Likes

As I have yet to see one of your grows…I will be watching this one, for sure. That Orange Goji is killer…Interested to see how it is finished off.

Thanks for sharing with us :slight_smile:

Regards,

K.

4 Likes