Closetgrowth's "Orange Goji" Grow! Seed to Pipe! :)

Better look around… I’m all over Overgrow with various grows. Im glad your here. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Pulling up a lawn chair for the pow wow

2 Likes

Haha…Yes, I should remove my head from my ass…

I look forward to seeing some of your older grows…I will check them out when I get some more time.

Happy Growing Dude.

K.

5 Likes

Well, all 4 seeds popped through the soil! …Look real close, you will just barely see #4:grinning::+1:

100% germination rate! … :trophy:@50State:trophy: :balloon::fireworks::gift::tada::birthday::dizzy:

10 Likes

I did a shit job of popping those orange gojis.my first batch i really butchered. Second batch I never soaked in water and they all germed. Here I was thinking I was the seed whisperer. This hobby has a way of laughing at you sometimes.

6 Likes

Dude, I’ve had moments where I’ve doubted myself after sprouting 100’s of seeds. lol. Funny how that works.

5 Likes

No seeds going around?

I simply planted the seeds 1/4" into the soil… Gave them some water with a drop of Superthrive, and here we are!.. K.I.S.S. :grinning: :+1:

13 Likes

Won’t lie, super jealous missed out on these! Never the less good luck sir

3 Likes

For those who grew out the Orange Goji’s… Would you please post your best bud shots(OG) here on this thread? Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

fgkdfgkgkpkfk[kd[fgfg

@ day 59

19 Likes

Looking good. Goji OG is one of my favourite smokes. Anything citrus/orangey is usually a winner too. Glad I made it in time for the anticipation of the flip. :peace_symbol:

5 Likes

I really desire the fruity or citrus strains myself…

4 Likes

Would you call it a sour citrus ? Or just super orangey?

3 Likes

Truckin right along, I will be following this one with great anticipation!

fr0g_D

3 Likes

Nice to have every one aboard! :slight_smile: :+1:

Yah, … We’re gonna Rock this joint with the Orange Goji!!! :birthday::tada::crown::gift:

9 Likes

I’m not too sure about the orange goji. But the goji itself is more of a pineapple In the actual sense of smoking

3 Likes

May be wrong but think I am the only one other than 50 who has grown her out. My pic is prolly all your gonna see other than what 50 has already posted of his outside run with her.

6 Likes

I’m planning on running a few once I get some if jetdro says it’s as good as he says it is I’m looking forward to trying it.

2 Likes

Could of sworn I have seen pics from a few of the regulars here on Overgrow… Hmmm… Good Bud :neutral_face:

1 Like