Closetgrowth's "Orange Goji" Grow! Seed to Pipe! :)

Good morning everybody! :wave::grinning:

Gave the Gojiā€™s a 1/4 teaspoon dose of Jackā€™s 20-20-20 with a single drop of Superthrive, and they responded quite well :smiley:

They really enjoy their lives under a 1000 watt Hps ā€¦ All Good! :blush:

**Growing like a weed! **

12 Likes

@CLOSETGROWTH ran out of likes on your thread I canā€™t wait to crack these( as soon as they land lol) I got a mom of holy grail kush x gogi OG by a friend here for the next run
Iā€™ll be watching
Peace

2 Likes

Hello@Papalag :slight_smile:

First time I ever grew this strain. From the looks of things, they should become some pretty nice plants!.. Extremely virile, Top notch genetics Thanks to a stand up Man> @50State. :slight_smile:

They germinated extremely well, and the growth rate has been superior.

Iā€™m fortunate to get the chance to grow this badass strain! ā€¦ :trophy:

Stick around, and see the magic unfold! :blush:

Please start a thread once the plane lands, or you can post hereā€¦ Iā€™d like to get as Many ā€œOrange Gojiā€ pics on this thread, as possible.

Have a nice day! Thanks for stopping byā€¦ :wave: :smiley:

5 Likes

Canā€™t wait to see them in action iam going to just add it to my current thread here . Iā€™m new here but have some old friends who talked into coming on board These OGogi will be in my next run So Iā€™ll pull up a chair and roll a joint and watch the show

6 Likes

Good Morning everybody! :smiley:

Got myself a 4 pack of 1 gallon pots ā€¦

I figure they might be getting pissed off being in them tiny cups, especially since their growing so fast!..

Will transfer the Orange Gojiā€™s sometime today. :innocent:

This image was from 6 days agoā€¦These beauties exceeded my expectations :grinning:

Hereā€™s what they look like today! :blush:

Hard to beat a 1000 watt High pressure sodium light!.. The intensity is that of an arc welder!! ā€¦ :wink:

14 Likes

Yep thats about when I up pot myself.

2 Likes

Yahā€¦ No reason to put em through hellā€¦ They need to stretch their roots, and be comfortable. You take care of them, theyā€™ll take care of you! :wink:

2 Likes

We could hardly believe our eyes! This grow is moving along at a rapid pace!..

12 Likes

Well I germ all my seeds between paper towels as it gives me the first opportunity to cull. i.e when growing 6 plants I might start with 20 seeds that I germinate, from those I choose a dozen or so that are the most vigorous and then they go into peat cubes for a week or two, and then from those Iā€™ll select the best 6 and put them in. If nothing else it just means that you know wich seeds are going to germinate and are the strongest before you put them in dirt.

10 Likes

Orange Gojiā€¦?

Hey Gangā€¦
I was just looking through my beans and I see the grower I had traded with included a couple of Orange Goji beansā€¦I prefer growing regs, but not sure what Iā€™ve got hereā€¦Just wondering if I have an all or none if I attempt to replicateā€¦Does anyone know the background of this strain? Looking online, I see Bodhi had a Goji OG strainā€¦Looking through our collection of OG stories I also see our good buddy @50State may have some background on this strainā€¦

(Sorry for my ignoranceā€¦after poking around for awhile I figured Iā€™d just reach out to
My fellow OGā€™ersā€™ā€¦)

Thanksā€¦

2 Likes

It was made by @50State, there should be quite a lot of info on the site. Theyā€™re regs, fwiw.

5 Likes

Excellentā€¦

Thank you HCā€¦

3 Likes

Id love to run some orange goji :raised_hands:

2 Likes