Closetgrowths "Passion Fruit" single seed Grow! :)

Hello my friends! :slight_smile:

Well, iam going to show ya all a complete “Passion Fruit grow”. Only had one seed, and its feminized, and it popped!! I put her under a 400 watt Hps in the veg room, and I’m using only 1/4 tsp. of Jack’s classic ferts 20-20-20 with only 1 drop of superthrive per gallon of water and “THAT IS ALL”. Im not into mixing a bunch of “junk” or “crap” into my soil, or hydro buckets, actually Im really against it, due to all the usual problems that happens when you pollute the medium. Anyways, This female plant is about a week old now … Enjoy the K.I.S.S. Method!.. Very cheap and easy with HUGE results! Remember “LESS IS MORE” Enjoy! :+1:

What is Passion Fruit?

Passion Fruit is a rare sativa dominant hybrid strain created through crossing the infamous Burmese Kush with the delicious Grapefruit strain. This bud has a tangy and delicious flavor that is much like an actual passion fruit, with a tangy fruity overtone accented by fresh lemons and citrus.

June 30th, 2019

July 3rd, 2019

July 5th, 2019

14 Likes

Looking good so far, good strain chosen, will keep an eye on this, let’s see how it goes …

4 Likes

Should be a dank strain. I’m curious why you use HPS in your veg room instead of MH?

2 Likes

Morning beacher. HPS is about twice as electrically efficient as metal halide. Photosynthetically Active Radiation (PAR) is what really matters to plant growth, and delivery of usable PAR is better with HPS than metal halide. The enhanced blue in metal halide does not lead to increased plant growth compared to HPS in the “veg” stage. I have found that plants grown under Hps do not stretch as much, a more compact bush. Some say different. From my observation, it seems like they do better under hps from veg to harvest. Anyways, That pretty much sums it up my friend. :relaxed:

4 Likes

Thank you George. Never grew this strain before. Lots of great reviews, and possibly one of the very best tastes out there… Anyways, It will be exciting to grow her out, and see the end result. Thanks for stopping by, and Have a great day!! :smiley:

4 Likes

Thanks, I also like it because it is a group I used to hear many decades ago , have a nice weekend …

3 Likes

Right on George!! :+1:

2 Likes

This should be good. Thanks for sharing this grow.
:seat: :popcorn: :movie_camera:

3 Likes

Well, here is my one and only “Fruit Passion” doing her thang!.. lol Lets see here,… I believe she is about 9 days old, give or take. Getting to be one foxy lady! :slight_smile::+1:

8 Likes

Sure she will!

2 Likes

LMFAO!! @ George!! Thanks for putting a smile on my face… Lots of Drama around my house. Always something eh? Have a nice day buddy :smile:

2 Likes

Alrighty then… Well, this little girl is 12 days old today! :grinning:

7 Likes

Good morning! Gonna transplant this “Bad Girl” into a 5 gallon bucket(her own condo) and put her under the thouie… The growth rate has been better than expected… She’s extremely healthy, and will develop them “Exotic Model” characteristics before we know it… LOL! Stay tuned! :blush:

She’s about 13 days old… Thats from the time she poked her head outta the soil(seed not clone) … She’s making her Daddy Proud!

10 Likes

Happy Sunday! :blush:

Man! Time fly’s! Little over 2 weeks into the vegetative growth… In about a week or two, Im gonna chop some healthy ass clones! … She’s really blowing up now because she’s been tanning under145,000 lumens of light. (1000 watt “Eye” Hps)… Food? Im giving this fabulous girl either Jack’s 20-20-20, or maybe Jacks Hydroponic nutes w/ calcium nitrate, or possibly The Lucas Method(0-8-16). I keep her guessing. She’s getting the “full meal deal” aka “Smorgasburg”, if you will. When i put her into flowering, she will also get an 1/8th of a teaspoon of MKP along with the base ferts. … :yum:

I think ill be able to transpalnt this beauty into a 5 gallon bucket today, if time permits… You know how that goes!.. haha

9 Likes

Think we’re about 17 days into the veg cycle… And she’s going in the 5 gallon bucket tomorrow morning… I promise. :slight_smile::v:

6 Likes

Wow that took off quickly. How far from the thousand watter do you keep a young seedling like that?

3 Likes

Morning beacher. I keep her about 24" away…

3 Likes

First looking great my man I agree with the hps I veg under them all the time and the only difference I have ever noticed is the lack of stretch under the hps and as a tent/closet/box grower I am limited on vertical space so it works for me what exactly is the medium you are growing in there just curious anyway looking good grow on brother

4 Likes

Hey there cannabliss, Thanks for stopping by. Ya, Ive been using a special “house mix” from a popular nursery here in town. Same stuff since day # 1… I have tried all kinds of soil, but i keep going back. “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.” ya know…lol The guy who owns the joint is an old school hippy, and he’s been fine tuning his soil constantly over the years…It is not thick and muddy like organic soil, this stuff is light and airy with lots of perlite… Almost like coco, but more “girthy”… About 7 bucks a bag for a cubic foot, which isnt too bad at all. Im really not into organics. Seems like my plants lose at least half of the “yield” everytime I run anything organic… organic soil, or organic nutes. I know some of you will frown, but I have experimented a zillion times… Just gotta make sure to run lots of clean water the last 2 weeks. I dont pour a shit load of water down the pots the last 2 weeks, i just stop the ferts altogether, and give them filtered water from a pura filter apparaus off my sink.Supposed to be like ro, but, i think thats pushing it… In the end the smoke is clean, and the taste is superb!.. Gotta remember, the plant doesn’t know if its organic or synthetic…lol Yup, this is how I roll, and as you can see, she looks pretty darn healthy. I’m not changing a thing. Im all about keeping things ultra simple around here. When you over-think things and use all them stupid additives, and fancy boosters, and whatever else, the health of the plant goes down, and fast! I see it everyday… Not falling into that pit anymore. Took me decades to smarten up, and as you can see, Im doing something right… The proof’s in the pudding, as I always say. Pictures dont lie. Have a good one :slight_smile:

P.S. I wanna add something here… I think alot of my plant success is due to the switching of ferts or nutrients each time I water/feed. I use Jacks classic blossom booster, or their 20-20-20, or maybe their Professional Hydroponic nutes along with with their calcium nitrate, or the Lucas method. Thats all i use! … Simple simon, with excellant results. Give em a nice menu, and there happy! Who wants to eat the same old food day after day?? Plants enjoy a variety, just like us! :slight_smile:

K.I.S.S. (Keep it simple stupid) …

6 Likes

Here’s all that I use!.. Very cheap combination of food for my girls. And with the various/different mixtures that i feed my plants, they are getting pretty much everything they need. The soil has dolomite lime already added, so my ph is correct, so all is well.

https://www.jrpeters.com/home.html
https://www.jrpeters.com/who-are-you/home-gardeners/products.html

3 Likes