Coastal Seed Co., Doc D, Dynasty Genetics/Relic Seeds, Piff Coast Farms, Trade Wind Seed Co. Journal

How you getting on with them any updates pls!

2 Likes

I’ll make a post later tonight with some pics once the lights turn on. Things are coming along though!

4 Likes

Sorry for the lack of regular updates, y’all. Time got away from with the holidays.

To start… Moved all the plants down to my main grow area. I ended up leaving them in solo cups for probably two weeks longer than they liked/I should have, so they are still bouncing back after being transplanted about a week and a half ago. That’s why they look kind of fucked up, lol. The Jedi Mind Trips held up the best and the Lavandula hated it.

Ended up with 24 females, not counting the two fem seeds (Trade Wind) I planted.

Deep Space Dream Bud: 8 females/4 males

Lavandula: 5 females/5 males

SSGF: 4 females/1 male

ILL Treats: 3 females/0 males

Jedi Mind Trip Colombian: 4 females/1 male

Lavandula and SSGF males have already been culled. Trying to decide if I want to try and collect pollen from any of the DSDB or JMTC males for a first time future pollen chuck. I was leaning towards the JMTC because it’s probably the nicest structured male, but some of the DSDB males are looking nice. What would you guys choose?

The plan was to grow these without any topping or training, but some are really lacking on the lower branching for me to take clones off of. Do you all let the plants grow naturally when doing hunts or do you stick to your usual routine? Sorry, I don’t mean to ask questions in my own grow log, lol.

More pics to follow…

8 Likes

Jedi Mind Trip Colombian

9 Likes

Lavandula

4 Likes

Deep Space Dream Bud

7 Likes

ILL Treats

Super Silver Grapefruit

4 Likes

Trinity x G Chem

4 Likes

Just splendid all looking lush and super happy.
That’s a ace update kindly appreciated,I know how hard it can be sometimes to keep up with it all.

I’m interested in the ss grapefruit,watching keenly

Best success

1 Like

Looks great in here, good recovery from being in the Solos too long, I’ve got some bouncing back now myself after getting grumpy in their 1Gs for a week longer than maybe necessary

1 Like

Little update for those following along. Things are progressing nicely. Plucked some larger leaves and lollipopped a bit. Killed all males except one JMTC male I may try and harvest pollen from. Going to veg another few weeks and then it’s flower time. Everything is kind of mixed together, have one side of the room for the taller plants and the other side for the shorter plants.

Shorter plant section

Taller plant section

Took two cuts off each plant. If all goes according to plan, I’ll have one clone for a mom and another clone for a second run right after this one to really help narrow down the keepers.

8 Likes

Flipped the ladies to flower on Monday. Some quick, crappy pics of the gals last night:

8 Likes

Had to chop down two JMTC for herms. Big ol’ balls. Going to run them again as clones and see if I still have issues. May have been user error, lol.

6 Likes

Jedi Mind Trip Colombian
40 days of flower

8 Likes

Deep Space Dream Bud
40 days of flower

8 Likes

ILL Treats
40 days of flower

4 Likes

Super Silver Grapefruit
40 days of flower

8 Likes

Lavandula
40 days of flower

5 Likes

Baby Ray (Trinity x G Chem)
40 days of flower

7 Likes

Fuck yeah, those are all looking bomb! That’s going to be some gooood smoke mi amigo.

2 Likes