Coastal Seed Co., Doc D, Dynasty Genetics/Relic Seeds, Piff Coast Farms, Trade Wind Seed Co. Journal

What’s up everybody? Going to attempt my first journal/log, whatever you want to call it. It’s also my first time running mainly regular seeds… so go easy on me, lol. Probably bit off more than I can chew, but you only live once. :cowboy_hat_face:

Seeds I’m running:
Coastal Seed Co. - Jedi Mind Trip Colombian (5)
Doc D - Deep Space Dream Bud (Space Mountain x AfPak) (12)
Dynasty Genetics/Relic Seeds - ILL Treats (Oregon Lemons x Grapefruit F2) (3) & Super Silver Grapefruit (SSH x Grapefruit F2) (5)
Piff Coast Farms - Lavandula (Soma’s Lavender x PCSD F2) (10)
Trade Wind Seed Co. - Trinity x G Chem (2)

Soaked the seeds for about 25 hours* in a mixture of water, Ful-Power, Recharge, N.H. Seaweed Fertilizer, and Fish Sh!t before planting (11/2/22) in some Groundswell soil.

*The Doc D pack was the first to show a tail at around 15 hours.

Will update more once we start seeing some action.

Thanks for following along. :dark_sunglasses:

31 Likes

Killer line up excited to see what comes of the Jedi mind trip columbian and that super silver grapefruit for sure pulling up a bean bag chair and loading the bong :grin::v:

4 Likes

Bookmarked and following.

1 Like

Same! I’ve been running the same couple clones for the past year and been itching to run those two since I got them. Working on getting a second room going so I can strictly pop seeds in my current space. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Here for the PFC and to learn some about the others that aren’t so familiar to me. Easy growing ahead for ya :v:t2:

1 Like

@Mingus nice lineup; I’m excited to see how it goes!

I have a pack of jedi mind trip I’m saving for when I have more space to keep some moms because that line sounds right up my alley. Good luck!

1 Like

You’ve got some mean genetics brewing there! Excited to see the progression. I just planted Coastal’s Colombian A.S.S myself, I believe it shares the same father as your Colombian Jedi.

2 Likes

Thanks all. :fist:

Little update for those following along.

Not much else to report right now, but we’ve got 100% germ on these babies, all eventually broke the surface by 11/9.

L to R:
Jedi Mind Trip Colombian
Super Silver Grapefruit
ILL Treats
Deep Space Dream Bud
Lavandula
Trinity x G Chem

13 Likes

Moved the seedlings to solo cups today. Definitely won’t be using those trays to start seeds again, lol. What a pain in the ass that was to get them out of there. Probably should have let them hang out another week, but I’ve been itching to get them into a bigger pot.

13 Likes

Looking good, I’ll be following along! I love your lineup for this

3 Likes

Thanks @Dirt_Wizard, glad to have you on the journey!

A little update for those following. Everything is smooth sailing at moment, not much to really report on. I’ll be posting pics of each individual plant as well.

13 Likes

Trinity x G Chem

5 Likes

Jedi Mind Trip Colombian

7 Likes

Deep Space Dream Bud

8 Likes

Lavandula. This one has the stinkiest stem rub of the bunch for sure.

5 Likes

ILL Treats

6 Likes

Super Silver Grapefruit

13 Likes

strong genetics, and good-looking plants. :slightly_smiling_face:

will be watching :+1:

1 Like

Thanks @noknees!

1 Like

All are very uniform.