Coco Coir Grow

Curious about the temp/humidity display unit.

1 Like

People are using more wifi and blue tooth equipment now.

1 Like

I like my gadets too. Thats why the curiosity. Using several temp/humidity monitors. My favorite is the wifi ecowitt.

Enjoy watching your tub grow. Looking great.

3 Likes

https://www.ink-bird.com/products-temperature-controller-itc608t.html

2 Likes

Sitting at my work desk…I’m real high right now…not much work going on…

6 Likes

Similar, have a meeting in about 30 minutes, the. Done for the year. :+1::seedling:

4 Likes

Question about this, one outlet to run exhaust fan and one for dehumidifier or humidifier?

2 Likes

It works like that…

2 Likes

I understand the fan, its whether you would want to extract humidity or add it in with the 2nd plug is my question. I am guessing in veg stage or if you are running non hydro you would want humidifier as 2nd plug. Where as you may want dehumidifier on a hydro setup or during flowering to prevent bud rot.

1 Like

I see… Humidity plug is set to a low set to a low humidity … Exhaust fan run 24/7 out of the plug because the switch stays on…

1 Like

Im still trashed out from New Years celebration…

1 Like

Not much to show lately… just playing with the screen now…
Feeding full strength now… still getting hit with random cool temps… but not as bad as it was… soon I should be dialed in on good environment for bloom…

3 Likes

Are cool temps in the tent Bad? My lights on 20/4. When it’s on. Temp is 78 -83. When it’s off it gets down to 67 and then pops back up when the light comes back on.

Is this ok? Or do I have to figure a way to dial it in better?

2 Likes

I like 67 for a low… I got hit with 20 degree weather for 2 days.So prolly around 40 degree in grow for a few days… I believe the plant growth really slows down around 63 and less.

4 Likes

If you want to play with temps It would be good if you can reduce the 83 deg to a 78… but not that big of a deal.

3 Likes

The seedlings I put in the middle of tub… I don’t want to slow these down anymore…not cutting on plant right now…

7 Likes

Slowly bumping up the nutes…

3 Likes

Nice pic of what pouring nutrients through the leaves looks like… not worried cause I think filling a screen is ugly…until buds start growing upwards…

1 Like

Just tucking tips under the net…