Coco Coir Grow

Flipped over to 12/12…still not wanting to cut on plant yet…

6 Likes

When you cut them. Do you cut the tops when They pass the scrog or cut below the scrog?

I’m not following proper scrog techniques here. Have a 1000 watt hps dropped real close to the top of screen.

5 Likes

Stupid question - since I’m stupid with this.
You say you have your light down close to them. How and when do you know to pull the light up?

It seems when I put them under the current light I have, the plants just bulk up. But no height increases

Do you move your light up every few day to gain some height? Or will the plants just tell you that the light needs to move. I’m looking to grow taller plants. I haven’t grown a plant :seedling: that’s more than 10 inches. I’m sure the light is the issue. They are alll in 2 gallon pots. Once I get my new light. I’m going to go into flower mode and hope they grow taller.

I don’t know much about LED lights…post a pic of your plant that’s not getting taller…

Thanks for the help. I will post a photo when home from hospital.

Btw. For what it’s worth. I’m sorry if I broke your balls :basketball:

Thanks. Still no baby on this end.

1 Like

It’s all good with me…

1 Like

7 days 12/12…never touched the plants… just fed Master Blend,Epson Salt and CN…
Im cycling an ozone machine above a 6 inch scrubber… 5 seconds on every ten minutes… very low humidity right now…even if the humidity raises… I’m still very safe…

7 Likes

After a few minutes work…

7 Likes

Just circling a top around waiting for the blooms to come…

10 Likes

Been sick with the Flu…just filling the screen… hope to let them turn upwards soon…

4 Likes

Still a little low on the humidity…but I’m good…

6 Likes

One last tuck under… time to let them go…before the last tuck…

6 Likes

I clipped a few leaves…set up a fan to blow through canopy 15 minutes on and 1 hour off…air exchange feels and smells good…feel and smell is the best teacher I believe…

3 Likes

Ran some good water through the hempy tubs…starting the bloom with cleaned coco coir mix…

3 Likes

Tomorrow will be 3 weeks…

10 Likes

Jesus fuck I’m impressed by that screen work I’ve never spent much time with screens my efforts have never resembled this, good job man!

2 Likes

Looking very good!!! We’re at about the same flow stage…glad to see our plants look similar…I always assume I’m doing something wrong when people are flashing 3 week old flowering plants and they have baseball sized buds already…lol…then I look at mine and I’m like, “wtf, where are my baseball buds?”.
That’s the most efficient use of a scrog I’ve ever seen…looks like you’ll be getting a bud for every square inch over there!!!

4 Likes

Thanks… I did not top any plants…I like the box fan running through bottom of canopy for 15 minutes every hour…dropping ozone in room 10 seconds on every 10 minutes…been running Master Blend at 1/2 teaspoon,Epson Salt at 1/2 teapoon and CN at 1/2 teaspoon per gallon for a while now…

3 Likes

A couple of

pic for those that don’t know…what lies under the yellow glow…

6 Likes