Coco Coir Grow

I think that would be an unhealthy discussion lol…room is about 10x10…I don’t trust manufacturer specs…so I only go by sight and smell…

1 Like

Does it kill the smell though? What size carbon filter do you run, if any?

It does kill the smell in room 100%…scrubber is 6 inch…circulation on the floor and circulation above plants run opposite of each other…the plants move slightly…for 15 minutes for every hour…above the canopy circulation runs 24/7…

Not sure about your question

Was asking if your pic was a sensor or a controller. But figured it out farther down

That will cut heat on in the room if it gets to cold right now. I mainly use that to control environment first 10 days of the cut and hang…

1 Like

I don’t like heaters in room either…but I don’t like the slow growth of to cold of air…

1 Like

I mean, if it’s strong enough to destroy terpenes in the plant it’s wayyy worse for your lungs. 15 minutes “on” 2-3 times a day is usually plenty for most basements. Side benefit of deodorizing that dank basement smell/discourages mold and mildew.

It’s incredibly strong stuff. Most O3 machines are overkill for our purposes. Unless, you are running a warehouse or something.

1 Like

Just playing around with clip on phone lens. Need more practice holding steady… a paper clip shot…

5 Likes

15 Likes

I stopped adding calcium nitrate to feed this week.

1 Like

I moved away from being a moderator.Just a member now.

3 Likes

That fluence giveaway got you fucked up too, eh? Lmfao

1 Like

@DiggySoze…I don’t know much about the give away. I would be interested in hearing how the give away effected me…

1 Like

Just poking fun cuz mods weren’t eligible for the giveaway. I’m not aware of the reason you stepped down, and since it doesn’t involve me it doesn’t seem my business to try to find out. No offense intended brother.

How’s the females?

I think they doing ok…this room was snake bit from the start…as for the mod thing…time to let others move OG into the future…The admin still has my full support,that will never change…

2 Likes

A neat little back story about the light that was gave away. I was approved to run the light up against a cheap vivosun 1000 watt hps. I back out at the last minute because I wanted the light to be gave away quickly.

I also love looking into a hps bulb. All ways have…I was not sweating the cheap light because I have a few old lights for back up.I really wanted to see the excitement of the community…contemplating if they won the light. We can debate LED vs HPS all day.I already know that good air rules the room.If you need more yield…hang more lights…

4 Likes

Been thinking about a Durban Poison for outdoor this year. I saw a fem on Todds site.

2 Likes

6 weeks in 12/12…

1 Like

7 weeks down…

10 Likes