Coco Coir Grow

Good one @Tappy - I almost pissed myself. :joy:

3 Likes

Beautiful work. :popcorn:

3 Likes

Don’t hate the players…hate the game…

6 Likes

Flipped to flower a couple days ago…hairs are starting to come in.

15 Likes

That was also with 250 watts…jamming to Master P…

5 Likes

What strain is that sativa?? Man I want to grow baseball bats.
Nice job!

2 Likes

It’s called Dankdonkdickulua…

2 Likes

As for filling a screen I used 1 gallon coconut coir mix for every foot of plant I wanted… wanted the plant to finnish at 3 foot…let them grow a week and tuck them under…let em grow a week…tuck them under…flip to 12/12…tuck them under for 2 weeks and let them grow upward.

Keeping my topps did lift my screen off the floor…but I saw no problems and left it a lone…might come back down on the floor when the weight comes…

As far as light…me have plenty…net is 6 inch squares…scrog built 5 foot wide…marked off 4 foot square under the big bulb…sides and front to back is 4 foot of canopy…I rounded off each corner of light…may be around 3.5 feet wide out to corners…its a funny shaped square…

At the gallon per foot ratio…the stretch is pretty much over now…I’m expecting most of these plants to sit tight and build…not sure about Bubble Gum EL

Next will be a Killer Queen run…need to buy them…may look at 14 weeker…but I be careful about what I invest 12 to 14 weeks on…

4 Likes

Spring will be here soon…Outdoor vs Indoor…

3 Likes

Just checked and the vault was out of Killer Queen…

1 Like

Four weeks in flower…

8 Likes

Made a few adjustments…raised the light up a little…wind and ozone speckled some leaves…rotated the light a 1/4 turn…

7 Likes

Did a humidity check…like 61 percent…

1 Like

Yo,
Do you find any side effects from running the ozone genny? I rigged up a 3.5 GPH in my exhaust…on for 1 minute every 15 mins…dont have it running, as my “sealed” room doesnt allow for much stink to escape, but ready for the inevitable…lol

1 Like

Jesus @Tappy those colas! Looks like the old Dutch catalog photos.

2 Likes

Lol…not mine…taken from Google images… …but mine look just like that 3 days after flow…I swear…lol…jk…but seriously…lol…jk…seriously…

2 Likes

Ozone is prolly unhealthy…I play with cycling the machine on and off…with good air exchange I feel good about working in room…with that thought,I just let peeps know I use ozone…

2 Likes

I used to use mine for killing the smell of smoke in the bedroom…smells like electricity…lol…or smells like copper tastes…lol…both are accurate

2 Likes

In between ozone cycles my room smells like it just rained very hard.I get a slight bleach smell when the machine turns on…

3 Likes

But do you find it kills the smell of your buds?..heard o³ kills terps…i haven’t ran mine while in flow…just curious of your results.

How big is your room and how many g per hour?

1 Like