Coco dtw flora trio feed guide?

Ok guys……I’m coco dtw, I got a rez, waterchiller and auto feed system…….I have recently switched to flora trio becuase flora nova even with 12ml per gal 29%h2o2 (undiluted) I was getting floaters in my rez after 2 days and my chiller is set to 64F and it’s bang on iv tested with multiple temp gauges……well…….floaters build up and clogged my chiller out port and popped my active Agua chiller tank and flooded my room………that was 5 days after a sanitary cycle on my whole system…….so now I’m giving the good ol trio a run…………what’s a good feed cycle for coco dtw veg and bloom?..…I have armor si,cal mag as well. Like what’s a good rule of thumb ml per gal?

1 Like

You using tap or RO water @Buddernugs ? With tap water I use this.

Epsom = 1 to 1.5 grams per gallon, the 1.5 in flower. 5 grams 5 gallon and 7.5 grams per 5 gallon in flower
Micro = 6.67 is 33.35 ML per 5 gallon
Grow = 6.67 is 33.35 ML per 5 gallon
Bloom = 8.3 is 41.5 ML per 5 gallon

Lower N as flower progresses.

3 Likes

I’m useing 155ppm tap

1 Like

I use trio hand watered in coco. I followed the feed chart on their website at low and middle strength through my last grow. I added calimagic at 5 ml per gallon.
This run I have added armorsi and I follow the six part chart minus the floralicious.

1 Like

That should have enough calcium in it along with the base nutes with my formula and the Epsom Salt adds magnesium. Seems to work well for me. These are my current seed run plants that are using that formula.

11 Likes