CocoaCoir's California Cultivation Continuum

Yes. This will only be DLA 16. I was thinking of adding in something else but nothing else lined up with the flower time, resistance and size requirements. Purple Unicorn X 88g13/hp was close. Hopefully they are two females!

2 Likes

Also do you have a grow thread of the others you grew out?

2 Likes

I grew frostitute x appalachia in the COPA thread. The Moroccan beldias are scattered all over.

2 Likes

@CocoaCoir ok last question do you know anything about bodhis uw black x goldstar? Been trying to find any info on that one, it can’t find a lick of info.

1 Like

goldstar is sensi star x malawi”

“the uw black hash plant smells like african violets and motor grease and is coated from head to toe in greasy greasy resin glands…”

3 Likes

Here’s a Gold Star x Snow Lotus seed run: Gold Star x Snow Lotus (CLOSED)

And here’s a couple Gold Star f4’s I grew years ago: Bodhi Apollo 11f4 And Other Strains - THCFarmer

That should give you an idea of one side of that U Dub cross.

2 Likes

I got a slight leaf curl either because the humidity is at 25-35% or because i doubled nutes and gave a massive shot of calmag. It will even out. Either way, Explosive growth in a few days and the stems are completely covered in white shit already. Really long leaves for the size.

7 Likes

Have you considered shorter light cycles (11/13 or 10/14) to produce more mature flowers sooner?

Source: https://www.youtube.com/live/WqvsF4ntykk?feature=shared

4 Likes

I was thinking of matching afghanistan light hours during flower since it has atleast 2 afghans and possibly 3 in there.

4 Likes

They’re taking whatever nutes and water I give them. Im guessing the stems will look like candy canes. One is double serrated.

12 Likes

They grow up so fast.

2 Likes

I pushed em to their brink last feeding so now I will ease back

Only 20 days from germ and already stankin a lot and blowin up. I think i’ll transplant tomorrow.

11 Likes

I transplanted and there was such an RKS type smell that my eyes hurt. This so far is amazing. It has been a long time since I smelled that smell. Roots were everywhere. To my Deep Line Alchemy fam, you will need 2-3 carbon filters. I have two so we will find out. Gotta grow my other 9 of these seeds.

3 Likes

Gotta love it when they smell in veg. You letting them go naturally or you gonna start to do some training ?

1 Like

I was thinking of just letting them go natural.

It has been about a week since I transplanted into 2 gallon pots. These will have to be the final home since I ran out of perlite. I had not opened the tent in a few days to just let the roots find the nutes/water at the bottom of the hempy bucket. This worked well. They now seem to be prospering. Really dank smells happening. Not as nostril flaring/RKS as last week. A lil sweeter now. Stems are red and hella cistoliths. Kind of crazy how much growth in 7 days. I saw a gnat/mosquito flying around. Not sure how it got in there but probably when I opened the tent. I was able to grab it and crush it with my hand in the air. If I see another I will act accordingly.

9 Likes

It is now about a month in and they’re really starting to blow up. I increased nutes slightly but might not be enough since they seem to need more every watering now.

They are exhibiting all of the A1 artifact traits. WLD, double serrations and red stems with those really prominent and stoic fan leaves. Might have to train or defoliate the one on the right soon as it doesnt seem to be going up and is just going sideways. The smells are back and straight up old school skunk dankness again and none of the sweet today.

8 Likes

Upping the nutes is definitely making them look better so I upped em even more today and well see what happens. One stretchin and one bushin out. Very exciting smells and looks. Humidity is at 35-40% now and temp is 84 degrees. Have a small fan blowing on them. Watering about every 2 days.

7 Likes

6 weeks from germ today. Really filling in nicely and a4 (the taller one) in the first picture has a female preflower on it. Smells are morphing into sandwiches of rotting meat and sweat. That alternates with dank/skunk/rks type smells. It is very pungeant now. I can imagine what will happen in flower. Humidity is a little low but it is supposed to rain soon so that will get better. A2 (second picture) is growing sideways.

cafcsaf65
^^ A4 female preflower

On another note… I just received some Snow Lotus seeds and will be using those for a future breeding project.

7 Likes

I’m 99% sure that I have another female preflower on A2.