Code Enforcement

That’s the last thing I want anything to do with lawyers . I already raped my garden so now I’ll see how much I can get out of what’s left . Code enforcement have not returned my calls bigger fish to fry my grow won’t make headlines . The raiders were in town yesterday with truckloads of plants all you could smell was weed . And a lot of armed officers walking around taking a break .

5 Likes

Probably getting hazard pay at that.

2 Likes

That’s awesome! I am grateful to live in a town near the mountains with a couple of deep wells as our water source as well. The water comes to the houses in town totally untreated, with a pretty low PPM as well and tastes freaking fantastic.

1 Like

According to the local growers network there have been over 500 bust’s in my county .

7 Likes

Code enforcement came to visit me today I passed with flying colors . They were really impressed with the size of my plants and were taking photos for their scrap book . So you can grow six plants any size but if you grow under medical your limited to 400 sq feet ? They also told me there making four or more raids a day up here hitting all the big grows first .

14 Likes

Sad… they gotta replace those lost tax dollars somehow. Glad it went well for you.

4 Likes

Good going bro one less thing to worry about
:+1:

4 Likes

@gramps, SUPER glad to hear all is well on your end. Back to da dirt you go!!! May you enjoy a bumper harvest, continue to stay safe and, do be well.

4 Likes

So a new crew showed up and started taking the greenhouse apart .They said their moving it to a new site for the owners ? It will be nice to have that giant moved out of my view .

10 Likes

I’d have t errorized them with all sorts of creative ideas.

Slingshot is cheap. :rofl: pollen bombs & mite grenades

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

These are not people to piss off I always kept it friendly I live in the middle of nowhere .

8 Likes

Ya plus the guys moving that shit out are your best friends at this point. I love that the code enforcement guys were so impressed by your giant plants… legendary!

5 Likes

yah…but still no damn tomatoes

5 Likes

I didn’t get many tomatoes off my one plant this year lol. Didn’t pay much attention to it :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Its gone :grinning:

13 Likes

:thinking: :smoking: I was about to reply after only seeing the first pic… :blush: (dosidos lunch)

The OPP code enforcement have been going gang busters here.They been on TV begging people to buy from dispenceries and not from black market.They had a 10 minute segment on the news last night about organised crime buying up prime farmland and nurseries and using families of 4 to acquire grow licenses for up to 1800 plants… Given the fact you can pay $750 and have a doctor issue a perscription valid for a year and 100g of meds a day that lets you grow 490 plants they are in a losing battle.Not to mention the dispenceries charge crazy prices for mid level meds,its no wonder people still prefer the blackmarket over them…So glad my license lets me grow 242 plants and carry 2oz on me which health canada increases to 150g to carry if you make a single purchase from a registered medical dispencery.

7 Likes

:laughing:
:tv: :point_left:

:rofl:

7 Likes

I wonder how much black market weed ends up at your local pot store ?

3 Likes

Here in Illinois prolly little to nothing. California prolly scare ya

1 Like