Coffweed Attempts x4 GDP, 2 KSS, 1 Frankenstein, and 3 DoMeFast Autos in a 4x4

Bit of a ramble this morning yall. The coffee worked. :coffee:

@JohnnyPotseed Thank you for your kindness and genetics — although I’ve only got one living out of my first four try’s — that’s not on you at all and I can’t wait to get a whole tent of Frankie’s going asap. Gotta do right by your work! And your strength! Watching your journey through health recently has been eye opening and also inspiring. You are a solid soul and human (and I can only hope to make it as far and be as strong as your stoned ass!).

@CaptainRon I intuitively was completely wrong on this one. I thought that they would be more happy to bend after watering. In any case, some LST is in the plan for sure where it makes sense.

I’m kicking myself a little as I feel like I didn’t set a strong enough “plan” for this grow. I guess I’m learning things left and right and that’s good enough for this time. That said, I’m hoping to get at the rest of the grow with a bit more of a strategy in mind. The title of this post should be now “One hermie, two dudes, seven females, some TKxGF/BBD, and a celebration of life and organic things — with Coffweed”. It’s a party up in here!

Now that they’re all topped with the exception of the auto, and the one lollipopped and defoliated a little bit — I’m going to give them some time to recover and then probably go in and do some serious defoliation/lollipopping if needed (want to do less of this)/and LST.

I guess I feel like lollipopping is a bit too much but who knows — maybe it’s just what the doctor ordered to help the plant focus its energy up top.

A lot of the main stalks are already pretty thick and solid so I’m not sure how much bending there is going to be at this party (that’s okay — you should see me do yoga — every body is different, lol). I’ll be playing with LST for sure though.

Annnnnywho — not even going to go down the tap vs RO / bubbler-trash-can-system-2000 water rabbit hole. Even though I kind of want to. I watered with some tap gasp last night. Straight from the faucet. Today I have a few gallons of tap sitting out to remove chlorine, if there is any (I assume there is but I don’t know aside from it’s 328ppm on the TDS meter today).

Or the BaS reputation rabbit hole. I imagine in truth there are some great minds there, and some…not so great minds that might sometimes answer the phone. Who knows. Sending them love too though — it’s rough out there and I’ve been loving their products and YouTube videos. Like anything taken with a grain of salt — but it sure seems like they’re trying (and also a business, which I respect). I don’t love doing sales myself but gotta pay the bills and I agree with trying to get behind something you believe in.

Drink the coffee.

Love out to all of yall. Have a fabulous day OG and thank you (seriously, thank you — one day I’ll repay the time with seeds!) for stopping by my learning escapades into the world of cannabis. I’d be lost without yall. Maybe less confused. But probably wrong. Happy to be here!!! Grateful.

This morning (their “noon”) after a hard start to their day:

4 Likes