Cola cob build for @gaz29

Cola,

that’s gonna be one badass light for @Gaz29

I know he’s getting a damn good deal on this light regardless of what you’re charging him lol. When you post something like this for sale on your website, be sure to mark it up enough that you won’t be working too cheap. You do quality work mate.

3 Likes

For the cob side i’m charging close to cost. (With a bit of a smoke) the strips are gonna have to be retail when they’re added.
Thanks @Jellypowered mate means a lot. This was decided before any business idea formed. People seem to like what I’m doing though. So I’m gonna run with it

2 Likes

Cable glands please me so much. Did have to go and get a has step drill set but I love tools anyway they won’t go amiss haha

6 Likes

Don’t forget to oil that bit up so it lasts you. :thumbsup: :tools:

3 Likes

On the lookout for a bigger drill press at the moment. Floor standing.

So much I wish I could shout out about right now but I can’t yet. A sneaky teaser though.

I’m upgrading from a shed. It’s still not a huge space. But it’s at the back of a hydro shop this space. My sister’s customers and good friend. so 40x12/14 ft ish. A good space to build grow lights eh guys

6 Likes

Thought you would probably need more space soon but your already there bro. Sorted!

2 Likes

I don’t hang about once I’ve got an idea brother. Everything is falling into place nicely though. Watch this space :grin:

4 Likes

Like a wee workshop kinda thing…?! Good for you, hope you have employees some time soon… lol.!
You’ll never be stuck for snake-oils etc…
good luck and happy growing bro,
Gaz

2 Likes

Exactly like a wee workshop mate. It’s about a mile from my house which is a major blessing in itself. Plus the facilities to take decent pics after rigging up the tents he has on the shop floor. Means I don’t have to build and then transport elsewhere to take photos. Don’t have the outlay of buying and setting up a a 2x2. 2x4 and 4x4 tent. And like you say an abundance of snake oils. I went in for calmag the other day. Was supposed to be 7quid. Said call it a tenner. I’ll send pics of the stuff he just chucked in later

2 Likes

Progress. If only a small amount. Heatsinks tapped and holders fitted. I had an apprentice for this. My mates 10 year old son and what a belting pair of hands he is.

Hope court went well bro

3 Likes

Good stuff … I’m not worried about you getting the light finished mt… ( I mean im in no hurry ).
Tell your apprentice thanks too.!

I need to be back at court again next Thursday, I’ll talk to you about it soon bud…
Anyway looking forward to seeing/running your lights… I’ll look in on your grow before i crash tonight…
Happy growing mate ,
Gaz

4 Likes

Just glad to see a response. I’ve done a bit of jail time and it wasn’t great. Be worse with a young un. I’ll be thinking of you Thursday bro. And no probs gonna go check on them shortly.

3 Likes

Thanks for your concern but I’m cool bro I’ll let you know more soon ok :ok_hand:
And I had a quick look at your grow and your plants have picked right up and looking grand… :+1:
Gonny try n get my head down now, enjoy your night…
Gaz

4 Likes

6 Likes

Happy that it’s gonna be done asap and I’ll have some plants under these as soon as they land here…

Thanks for your help etc and I’ll obviously be in touch asap… thanks for sending me the wifi connector and I’ll no doubt need your help to work it lol…
You have a good day ,
Happy growing bro ,
Gaz

3 Likes

Cool build!! How many watts?

1 Like

Minimum draw.

Max draw

Top view

Nice and efficient. @Gaz29 the heat is absolutely minimum even on full mate. Moves a decent amount of air and the spread is pretty nice too.

6 Likes

That’s incredible man!! You definitely have a talent there!

2 Likes

Fuck sake gonna have to have a week off overgrow. Let the swelling of my head go down…:rofl:

Cheers bro

2 Likes

Looking great :+1: that’s a good higher output than it’s rated for = 224.2W max,i obviously won’t run them at max ( though if I had to push them i probably would…
Plus I like that they dim too,
I will talk to you soon mate… cheers.
Gaz

3 Likes