Cola does micro. (Only the rigging of DIY)

Maybe wind would be a better option where I am lol

1 Like

If that’s an option where you live I would suggest both

1 Like

It’s definitely an option. And hybrid kits cost about the same as just panel kits too

1 Like

I’ve actually been looking into make my own ghetto solar panels, YouTube that shit! It’s not very expensive but you would have to make a BUNCH of them

2 Likes

Link me for some evenings watching whilst I get baked please bro

2 Likes

Haven’t actually watched this one, but it’s a woman building them, so I figure it’s got to be good!
Part 1

Part 2

1 Like

You wanna see my Mrs on the tools mate. She shames me sometimes :rofl:

3 Likes

Then i probably dont​:sob: my builds shame me already​:wink::grin:

3 Likes

I realize I’m high and the A/C is leaking refrigerant into the home, but saw those green things & thought it had something to do with your Mrs. :joy:

:space_invader:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

New dreads lmao :rofl: it wouldn’t be surprising. Where dya live again with leaky air con? Corfu :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Fan driver for the other side of the heatsink

3 Likes

That was awesome. Lmao. Not for nothing, she ends the video by saying “it’s way cheaper and way easier to buy them.” :joy:

2 Likes

Hahahaha, that’s funny af, I’ll have to post the one I actually watched. . .they made small ones out of blank cds and copper wire

1 Like

wheres the heat sink?.. :wink:

1 Like

Is that a serious question lol the cob is mounted to it :rofl:

1 Like

southern humour mate… well my humour…lol :smiley: cos its fuckin huge…lol)

1 Like

It’s not that big mate it’s a really really small tent. It’s only an am4 processor heatsink it’s mounted to

yea I was just having another look , that tent must be weeny :slight_smile:

1 Like

That tent is really weenie hahah you still doing the filter for it @anon58740919 ??

2 Likes

Beautiful build man!

I’ve been looking at adding some blues/reds to complement my QBs. I’ll keep watching this for sure since I’ve got the QB300’s mounted separately right now, but I plan on building out a frame for them before the next run. Guess I better plan on some extra space for some pucks. :slight_smile:

4 Likes