Cola’s starting from scratch garden

I’m getting sick a kick out of watching these plants grow out. :+1::seedling:

4 Likes

Here she is today. She’s not had an easy time and still performing you can send any and all autos you wish to watch me grow out bro. Impressed with the hardiness. Not getting much in the way of terpenes etc yet but I got a feeling she will be nice to me :sunglasses:

8 Likes

La diva x lowryder auto

Blue dream’matic autos. The 3rd pushed it’s tap root up and out the soil and snuffed it unfortunately. But looking at other people’s blue dream’matic growth rates it may not be a a bad thing.

Pics were taken yesterday.
Gonna soak some c99 romberry x Jesus OG of @Gaz29 today in preparation for going in my bloom room

7 Likes

Careful what you ask for bro. I’ll be sending you a “breeders pack” to play with.

4 Likes

I certainly won’t stop you bro. Is a breeders pack just random seeds chucked in and you gotta hope or do you at least have names ish to work from :rofl:

New stupid light 14 strips 7 2700k and 7 5000k. Got a 480w no dimmable driver to stick in it and that’s going in my 2x4ft photo tent.
I have the ability to do some playing around now just small scale :sunglasses:

8 Likes

They are five different Lowryder crosses. The info is in my auto thread.

4 Likes

Ooh yes please. I really want a proper crack indoors with the lowryder x la diva. I didn’t expect much if I’m honest but what I’ve seen made me wish she was started indoors and treated like a queen from birth :sweat_smile: I want to kee itp autos running constantly if possible and photos for the long game when they’re good to come out the auto/veg tent

3 Likes

They are regulars too, so feel free to make more!

4 Likes

Looking for a little tent to do a few chucks tonight then. Ses how many more pennies I need to make. A male tent can be kept well away from my other stuff though :rofl: scary prospect losing a full crop to seed at the moment

3 Likes

“multi-tasking”: building a grow-light and doing laundry simultaneously :sunglasses:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

And looking after my son. Aswell as lining and filling the pond. Dealing with the customer service aspect of my work. Feeding the ones I already have in. And entertaining a mate. Is it bedtime yet :rofl:

4 Likes

you’re not out marching against the supreme :us: leader? :wink:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Not my area unfortunately I’m a touch away from Tottenham :rofl:

480w to cover 2x4ft. Stupid. Non dimmable. See what happens fuck it

12 Likes

Hey @anon58740919 bro,
An equal mix of 2700k and 5000k should throw out roughly 3850k … is this correct.?
I think it’s gonna do great vegging and probably fine for bloom too… i like the big thing (rig) and reckon it’s gonna do well ( what do I know lol.) .!
I’ll be watching :popcorn:the Jesus og cross grow too …
Have a good day bud…
Gaz

3 Likes

Nice and simple build mate and a large spectrum range to cover all stages of growth :thumbsup: That rig should do a great job and even at 480w it’ll be running quite cool. You could push it way higher in winter too, 700w shared across 2 external drivers in say a 1.2 x 1.2M space would produce very nicely indeed, just remember to wear :sunglasses:

5 Likes

That’s what I wanted mate nice and simple. Clean wiring etc. Basically copied you to an extent with what I had. I’ll see how it does if it’s too much I’ll get a smaller driver and power them lower but it seems to run pretty cool bro

And @Gaz29 you’re about there with the CCT. I don’t have much height so trying to find a nice balance to keep node spacing tight.

4 Likes

@anon58740919 looking good bro can’t wait to see how the new light works for ya

2 Likes

I feel like I’m getting somewhere now. I’ve had a right nightmare trying to get environment in the new place. Small tents good. Fan and filter in the new one. Light to go in. And I’ll rig up another sonoff board. Cheers brother

5 Likes

480w non dimmable light is in. I need to swap the 480w driver for 2 x 240w drivers so they run on 10amps each and will work on the sonoff. (480w @24v is 20 amps and this is simply unsafe to run on a house circuit. Cable rated to 500v is getting warm and I can naturally only use a 13amp rated plug on a UK house circuit)

DO NOT DO THIS…

Now I know all the strips etc work. Going to knock it off. I’m not sleeping knowing that’s running. I got a purple Badlands already in bloom from @kushyhaze but unfortunately she is too damaged/stressed in my opinion to warrant running it. So I’m afraid she’s for the scrap pile. Suppose this gives me enough time to get the drivers ordered and swapped. Also some level of dimmability will be achieved being able to knock one driver off

5 Likes