Cola’s starting from scratch garden

I second what Jellys saying, I would recommend the SolStrips, they are great, affordable, and efficient. @Baudelaire is top notch and can help you setup a custom configuration making sure everything will play nice with each other.

3 Likes

Gonna drop him a Message and see what we come up with. I’m gonna need 4 strips a driver and sinks. If he comes up with a good price and sends all as one package. We’ll that would be bloody awesome.

I’m still with you guys right now but…

Sticky toffee pudding and custard.

Cola

8 Likes

If you luck out you can get those one’s he’s got on sale…

Save a few bucks.

1 Like

Just had a look. They have 4 left in Stock. Can’t see them still being in stock the 27th but heres to hoping ha

1 Like

Message him, he’s a good dude, I bet he’d hold them. If he needs a deposit to hold them I’d more than happily hook you up bro.

1 Like

Thank you bro I dropped him a message. Hopefully get a response soon. Even running 4 solstrip x1s I’d get the shit blurple out and wait a while to add the cobs. Without even considering the hps.

2 Likes

@Jellypowered I’m gonna have to tin can some of the cf crop and ship it to your po box when done

1 Like

Right. Just speaking to a mate nearby who’s moved his stuff to a new location but had 3 spare iws oxypots. And canna aqua vega going spare.

Never one to look a gift horse in the mouth I accepted. So looks like colas going to be running full hydro for the first time. Had a little look into it a bit ago but shyed away from the idea.

Kinda nervous but will definitely have a go. Luckily enough my soil mix looks like it’s gonna be shite. Was literally compost and sand to make a loamy mix but think it ended up too heavy at 3/1. Lesson learnt. Some of the ugly for you there guys but I promised to be 100% honest so gonna swallow my pride on this one :pensive:

Updates later on this evening

Cola

4 Likes

Update. Mate brought the oxypots.

Other mate brought stardawg.

2 spliffs.

Gone

Peace :v:
Cola

3 Likes

Good friends are hard to find.

We don’t :thumbsup: the other kind, lol.

99%

2 Likes

My circle is seriously small. All my old mates spend all their time and money shovelling shit up their noses. That’s definitely not where my priorities are so it can stay small

Cola

4 Likes

Fast track to nowhere.

Help em when you can, but don’t let them drag you backward.

99%

1 Like

I’m the other end of a phone if ever they need me. They know that and where my door is. They just don’t shout me anymore because socially we do different shit.

Well who fancies a cocaine fuelled dog walk in the hills anyway ha. They just don’t work together IMO lol

Cola

5 Likes

Good morning. Having a think last night the best way to deal with my fuck up if any of the cf do eventually pop in soil.

3 oxypots is what will fit in my tent and that’s it. So popped 5 ssdd in jiffy plugs. If I get a nice 3 out of them that germ. They can fill the pots. Anything else is gonna veg a week or 4 till I run out of space and can plant the rest outdoor. Good idea? Bad idea? The only idea I have apart from culling and I’d rather risk an f3 open pollination. Or once they’re up if there’s any UK growers wanting good genetics and don’t mind a bit of travel I’ll happily donate any excess that I can’t accommodate all you gotta do is shout up.

Would be nice to he able to pay some of the kindness shown to me forwards

Cola

5 Likes

Well if you want to put the rest outside then its not a problem. But you have to know if the weather will be ok in that Time and more importantly if the plants will finish flowering in UK. I live in Czech Republic and even here are not ideal conditions. Thats why I grow only automatic plants outside…

2 Likes

I wouldn’t expect them to do to well. Any buds would likely be pressed into rosin or hashed in some way. That’s if they grow at all. Still no sign of life yet. I’d happily let them go to someone else. If no one claims them then outdoors is better than not at all

2 Likes

One cf trying to pop up

2 Likes

oxypots in situ. After a h202 bath. Jiffy’s and soil pots are actually on top of them now until we can see what’s what.

Cola

2 Likes

Looking good in there mate hopefully you’ll see some more pop up soon …

If you can stick em outdoors you’d need luck/weather on your side and you couldn’t put them out til maybe mid-June … but if no other option- go for it.
Happy growing bro
Gaz

1 Like

Cheers mate definitely looking a lot more like it should but still not 100% work in progress is fine though for now I guess lol

I’ll hold them as long as I can before planting out but room is ermm room is stretched lol.

Thought i had growing figured till I came here. Some of these guys are incredible though. Hope we have a good run cos I feel like a noob again

Cola

2 Likes