Cola’s starting from scratch garden

2 Likes

I’m sure the concentration used to lower pH is not high enough to hurt plants, but I would use something else personally.

3 Likes

I love being able to check my temps and humidity everywhere!

4 Likes

waaay more professional than myself :wink:

done that a few times lately… heh. panda film floor for my tent makes cleanup easy…

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Drip tray is in now brother it’s sweet. Should have my pH stable too. Best get a bucket stood for when I get back though they had no feed or wetting for awhile now.

2 Likes

@ReikoX, @Scissor-Hanz

why is the vinegar harmful? i’ve been using it at 5ml/gallon to adjust city water(200ppm, 7.5) to a nice 6+ and don’t see any apparent difference from using citric acid the previous year. admittedly i dropped out of h.s. chemistry and could look this up elsewhere, but, you know :wink:

:evergreen_tree: <-- hagbitch teacher ridiculed my friend for his allergies in front of a full classroom while flirting with footballers. either i dropped chemistry or her, so go figure. :clap:

2 Likes

Aceitic acid, the form of acid in vinigar, is a contact herbicide. Cannabis is an hebacuois annual plant. Spraying vinigar directly on the plant will kill it. It may be fine to lower pH.

3 Likes

Love that on/off toggle switch you put on it.

1 Like

sure, i’ve used it as a sorta effective herbicide. (guilty, done way worse)

just wondered about the irrigation pH adjustment. i’ve read both good and bad views on the citric acid. 1 said don’t use it b/c it forms precipitates in soil too fast, the other, Professor subcool, said he thought it was good shit. :smile:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

The auto off @ReikoX just started throwing pistils. This is still in my garden. It may well come inside to be finished due to neighbours and it getting a bit leggy :rofl:

7 Likes

It’s so exciting seeing these girls pop up everywhere.

6 Likes

This is another one on my almost organic adventure. Probably another week or so and I will bring her in to finish

4 Likes

i see bugs. :nerd:

:evergreen_tree: <— sees all kinds of strangeness

1 Like

I don’t actually mind the bugs. As long as they don’t eat my stuff too much lol. Shed is the best place I’ve found so far to keep shit balanced. So boarding it. Then boarding a cab. Then sticking a little light in and carrying on regardless brother

3 Likes

Good morning family. Rigged up a Sonoff contactor board. You literally stick your plugs in. Got @ReikoX la diva x lowryder auto in there. Got 3 blue dream’matic autos and 1 fem headband bean that soaked overnight now in jiffy7s. Not seen any tap roots from them but I’m thinking. Get them in little solo cups in soil cos I can’t be arsed grabbing Coco

11 Likes

Hey Cola ,
Good luck with germing those above, though the headband is hard work, you’ll need a lot of patience with one popping up, i can send you roughly 8 i have left…? I have only one flowering just now but it took me a wee bit to germ THAT 1 .!
How are things at your end good i hope .!? Should start your auto’s/plants etc in the tent without a dome and as soon as they emerge in the jiffys put them low in beside the auto and you’ve no danger of damping off etc… i actually have propagators but I don’t use it/them for cuttings even, (i literally stick cuttings straight into soil with or without other plants in pots and as long as the stem is deep- maybe at least 3 or 4 inches &I regularly water the pots as normal and don’t mist, a few lower leaves are eaten by the plant and between 10/15 days they’ve rooted…) i harden the stems generally before i take the cuts… simple…!

What kinda bugs :ant: you got in your garden.? I’ve been winning the war with the gnats, have been fighting them wee fukkors for about 14 months or more lol…? Coz I grow perpetual it’s virtually impossible to wipe them out.
Anyway bro I’ll let you know regarding the rig later mate…
Gaz

3 Likes

Hey gaz. I’m well mate just getting the last bit if this pond dug and the trenches for the pipework. I just stuck them beans in the jiffys straight in soil. And under the light they can crack on now. Hopefully they all pop up. I’ve still got a few headband but if I blow through all of them I may just take you up on that.

As for the bugs. I’ve seen all sorts. Springies. I have had a couple flyers. I’ll have to stick a few bits of tape up and see what I pull off but fuck it living soil is apparently the best shit. I’m hoping to grow perpetual still got a lot to learn myself though especially with soil bro.

Drop me a line anytime on the light rig we will sort it.

3 Likes

Humidifier in

3 blue dream’matic and the headband has a stick for reference.

Also set a scene on the sonoff th16 to the humidifier channel on the 4ch pro r2. That’s all that dealt with then

6 Likes

Those blue dream matic can get big Cola, mine both look :eyes: satty Dom ( i only have em in 4litre airpots, but I up-potted 3 times on my tallest plant :arrow_heading_down:

Happy growing bud,
Gaz

4 Likes

I’ve started in little 1l pots. I may well even finish in them bro haha. But I did say I’d run them to @George_The_Vault and @The_Vault_Team once I returned from Corfu. So that’s what I’m gonna do. I do miss having 2m height and 4ft squared an awful lot lol. I’m making a second albarrack of 2700/5000k mix strips to go next to the all 3500k. Still looking well the blue dream even if they end up big bro. All 3 have to germ yet

4 Likes