Cola’s starting from scratch garden

My thread is here for clutter mate. I’m not arsed who wants to post here. 48 hours for the blue dream to crack for me. One slow week then they go mental bro.

3 Likes

Posting random ghibberish because you said I could. I been good mate, need to catch up again with you soon :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If noticed that with the one I have this week seems really slow no much happening is moving just slowly see what happens next week hopefully will take off :blush:

1 Like

So work tried to put me on 30% tax because spending a week chasing my bike and parts means I didn’t get a UTR. Safe to say my tools were put down. And we will see who it Costs the most. Wankers.

3 Likes

What’s a UTR Cola…? 30% tax means you’re declared income has gone up significantly.?
Sounds shite anyway n it’s a fkn government scam ( yet another …! ). - austerity n bedroom tax etc, not to mention the banks being ripping everyone off for years ( pip) etc… i fkn hate the way the UK is headed…! Rant over lol…

Stick to your your guns mate… other than that i hope alls well…

Gaz

2 Likes

Unique tax reference. I have a UTR but that’s for a partnership. They still haven’t sent the sole trader UTR so without that there’s no way to prove it should be 20% I can assure you I’ve made nowhere near enough money to be in that tax bracket :rofl:

I’m on it today anyway and I should get a refund on the bogus tax but it’s all timings and this was bad timing. Very bad lol. Always bounce back with a spring in my step bro so there’s no need to worry.

Other than this all is definitely well. Hope it is your end too bro

5 Likes

Good to hear my friend… you’ll get one (UTR) soon enough and a rebate too…
Yeah still two more weeks left of our school holidays (up here) and then my daughter heads into yr 6… AND i have a broken rib and a fractured rib ( landed on em from a fall from the kids’ big scooter a few weeks ago) got Shite painkillers, so Bn eating bits of that hash you tried… but I’ll survive lol.
I have one decent blue dream matic, really fastbuds…! I reckon I’ll try more from their strains, fkn fast :dash: Lol.
Anyway I’ll talk to you soon bro ,
Gaz

2 Likes

Jezzaberry lights flipped to 12/12 today. Potted up twice in 2 days. See if stretch can be minimised by stress. There’s no science here lol.

Left and right. Blue dream’matic autos. Pulled bollocks off the left the other day. And seems to be just throwing pistils now. As is the one on the right that fell over the other night.
La diva x lowryder auto in the middle has so much inner beauty.

Started to “boost” her too now using Shogun pk warrior and Shogun sumo boost in between the advanced nutrients feeds.

7 Likes

Sucks to hear about your injuries from the scooter but I definitely pissed my sides picturing it… (Funny cos I got no idea what you look like bro) the veg growth of the blue dream’matic seems good. 9-11 weeks bloom time really isn’t that fast though? My lads at playgroup this morning. I’m literally vegging on the sofa cos I can today. You asked how Im doing with the flyers. Vitalink soil is full of beneficial nematodes. I doubted it but I have a video on my phone after watering. Watching them eat other larvae in my drip tray. The amount of other nasties I’m seeing in my room has dropped significantly

4 Likes

I think the 9/11 weeks are from germing Cola, so that’s where the extra 6 hours daily does it’s job at growing em quick… but I could be wrong, I’ve had auto’s take up to 90/100 days …

Fkn 1st surprise hermi I’ve had ( Brooklyn sunrise auto ) n the fkr has done a bit of pollinatory damage lol… ( seeded a few nice plants… B’stard.! ) Rant over.!
Moved the two elsewhere…
Happy growing/smoking bud…
Gaz

3 Likes

30 % on ANYTHING isn’t a tax-- it’s walletary-RAPE!

(Now, granted, there are some people in the world who need a bit of that)

Gov’ts just don’t understand. [smh]

That 30% is going to come from “somewhere” whether they like it or not. :imp:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Ask @Albannach shown him the wage slip. Shits fucked bro. But like I said I’ll get it back one way or another and hopefully when it’s necessary. I can think of a few that need walletary and general raping lmao

2 Likes

La diva x lowryder seems to be chucking seeds but only in one spot. I don’t care what this lady does she’s going all the way anyway.

9 Likes

The rest of the la diva x lowryder can finish up now. Had to get a closer inspection so pulled the top nug which gives me a nice even canopy with the blue dream’matic now. Seen a few more seeds occurring though. Wondering if a blue dream’matic chucked pollen before I pulled a ball sack

8 Likes

OMG PTSD are they viable seeds?

1 Like

I shall leave her to finish and we will find out together brother

2 Likes

Well cheers mate :beers: I’ll kick back and enjoy the ride ( like the guy who stole your bike :joy::wink: jk lol too soon?)

2 Likes

One is from the north so the joke is perfectly timed. We have no tact here haha. She can go as long as she needs anyway

3 Likes

La diva x lowryder. I see a few spots that look to be pollinated. So the game now is wait until the seeds are pretty much falling out? I’m not a breeder :rofl: I’m not even 100% they are seeds?

4 Likes

damn man your pretty cool about it id be pulling my hair out lol

1 Like