Cola’s starting from scratch garden

Why stress. I’m not a cash cropper bro this is a hobby and the terpenes and traits she’s showing anyway :heart_eyes: plus the way she’s colouring up now is a thing of beauty. And free seeds. Everyone likes free seeds

7 Likes

Can’t get enough of this la diva x lowryder beauty

11 Likes

Thats a beaut zoomed in :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can you spot the seed? She smells as good as she looks too

2 Likes

Nope lol but the cookie monster did it again so i’m not seeing too clearly just now bro. That bud still looks dam tasty though :grin:

1 Like

The Mrs made a brownie with that la diva x lowryder top nug and trim. I’ll report back soon :rofl:

4 Likes

Nice one bro! i’m getting right into edibles again these days. I’m on a CBD kush cookie just now and it’s well different. Bit like taking an opioid at times but with additional ganja related effects :grin:

2 Likes

This is what remains of said brownie :sunglasses: only about 15 minutes in.

8 Likes

That looks dam good pal :thumbsup:

2 Likes

9 Likes

Reporting back on the cookie. What a cracking night’s sleep. First day I’ve woke up not aching too. I’m :100: certain @ReikoX la diva x lowryder is pollenated now. I see seed and no nanners and i am well aware how much thermal paste I dropped on her but let’s not say too much about that. So I am anticipating fem auto seeds right? Are you bothered if I use them in a little breeding project. (Emphasis on the project cos I’ve not a fucking clue what I’ll be doing)

3 Likes

That was a success then eh bro :sunglasses: I’m almost certain your auto will produce fem reg seeds if the pollen didn’t come from a male auto plant :thumbsup:
We quite often find the odd seed in her autos, they must be a bit prone to genetic instability.

1 Like

You mean fem auto seeds bro? I see a few appearing now. The buds still look and smell amazing

1 Like

Nah fem reg bro. From what i have read you need a male auto (ruderalis) to pollinate your female so it introduces it’s male auto flowering genetics. If all the seeds genetics come from the mother plant it will be a fem seed that will need 12/12 to induce flowering :thumbsup:

Gaz sent a few reg auto seeds (among others) so there might be a male among them. Maybe then we can make some new auto seeds but i’ll need to get the seed/clone box built so i can isolate a male until i can use it’s pollen.

2 Likes

That makes more sense. I appreciate the clarity on that because I would have been vegging a good while eh :rofl: I had some osb left over I was gonna build a cab with. The Mrs has me making Pedro a better house instead :rofl:

1 Like

lol no prob bro. The mrs gave out a few seeds from a selfed green crack auto that hermied cos it got too close to a bare hps (pre led) and none of them autoflower although they are all fem. They are not much like their mother at all, in fact they closely resemble jack herer but they are probably even more potent :grin:

How about a dual room for Pedro and a few autos :laughing:

1 Like

If you’re auto la diva x lowryder was pollinated by a stray nanner or two from it’s self or other auto’ it’ll be fem auto’s / and if a reg male plant done the damage lol, then it’ll be as @Albannach says, but reg not fem seeds…
btw the “jezaberry” are looking good Cola…

Happy growing/smoking guys
Gaz

2 Likes

Hello can you please point me out where did you order this display in czech rep. as I have just finished building Solstrip rig and would like to add the display as well. Thanx

1 Like

Ebay brother. They’re all a China ship so just go to the czech eBay and search for ac80-260 digital voltmeter ammeter and you will find one

Hi !
Thank you for your reply, I am fairly new to the forum and I had thought I was communicating with @fisch directly. Anyway again thanx and I will try to look it up.

1 Like