Coldflame's Haze hybra-thon

Nice selection of hazes there. I’m excited to see what ya get out of them beans. :v:

2 Likes

I’m still on the fence on should I pop super silver haze, try more Neville sister and angel breath, then the thought of it’s no haze but a gogi/mid summer blessings/mohican, or UK blues /thia

I have to do a look again soon. A friend gifted me a few Tom Hill Haze but another guy got some and couldn’t get them going. He also sent the Angel Breath and something else. They’re sort of old I gather. I’m still in touch with him all of the time. I had a lot of seeds come to me this year and some of that time I was so busy things couldn’t be even looked at for a while. So, I’m doing an inventory now. I got started but still working on it. I’m tired and stoned and can’t remember the others but I think I have a few others. I’m not a Haze aficionado but would love to learn, :relieved:

2 Likes

Don’t feel bad. I haven’t the most skill in haze, actually the only haze I tried was a freebie like 10yrs ago it was Indian haze from seedsman…I vegged it then found out how long it took to finish…so as I’m walking to the edge of the woods to toss her ass…my bro in law came along and took it …something like 3mo later he shows up with this brown/gold colored buds that reeks of straight piss. Not cat or animal…but like human piss and spice. Smoked a bowl and heard people calling me…mind you bro is gone and I was alone…lol I gave the rest of what he gave me back…lmao

3 Likes

I broke out laughing when I read that earlier this morning. I was still asleep and it woke me up laughing hard.

I was just looking at Todd and Mel’s new website and they have that Original Haze shipping by 4/20, my birthday, so I’m going to be on a mission to secure some of those and maybe Mel’s old Skunk #1. Pricey, but it’s history and even though I was in the scene since '71, I missed most of the classics. Or, just never knew I was smoking it because rarely did anyone talk about genetics by the time it gets to the street…with the exception of our regular stuff, like Colombian, Mexican, Jamaican, Panama, Acapulco, and Thai Stick.

4 Likes

Lol. Ghost train haze beast clone mom, prego with a few ass/afkansastan/x18 beans also. Got another clone off her that just got up potted.

5 Likes

Wish you a speedy recovery man hope the surgery helps with your pain

2 Likes

Thanks bro. I got a little ways to go before the actual deed. Gotta meet neurosurgeon next cpl of weeks to go over what’s the game plan and give my yey or not on the whole thing…so until then…overgrow the world bro.

2 Likes

Heres some shots of ghost train haze she’s partly pollinated by ass/afkansastan/x18 Male. But she coming on along. Also some shots of the two bigger tk/nl5/haze :v:t5:

5 Likes

How are the Angels? Still pushing up?

They are still seedlings but they are Coming along. And I think the two bigger tk/nl5/haze are both males and :roll_eyes:…I’ll keep em a little while pick the better for clones…maybe hit a good female of blk swamp gas I just dropped in paper towels. If I find one. The smh/bd/ba are coming along as well…on another note my blk dom/super skunk is a girl.:grin:

3 Likes

Here’s the Angel’s, followed by super malawi haze x blackdak/blk Afghan, and…ash.

…actually its ash 1st, then smh×,angel heart

6 Likes

Heres today

…angel heart… …ash…@lefthandseeds the three smh x’s…showing kinda indica…we’ll see. And for the hell of it… the single seed I found in the bottom of hippy hashplant jar.

5 Likes

Yeah that’s about right. Malawi from Ace definitely has some denser buds, and the Haze is Neville’s Haze. I’d say that hybrid is likely somewhere around 60/40 indica.

2 Likes