ColeLennon's Outdoor 10x10 "Gauntlet of Med Clones"

I found less bud a round does a better job and quicker than a full bowl , you’ll find a happy medium that works the best also if you try to trim similar bud sizes separately you minimize shake .

4 Likes

Great, advise thank you @ShiskaberrySavior :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Trimmed many kilo’s before getting a plug in model.

3 Likes

Looking forward to the trimming pictures @ColeLennon

2 Likes

This I.B going to be a bitch to trim :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Oh but so worth it. I don’t feel sorry for you at all :laughing:

2 Likes

Today is D-day for the IB , time to get to work. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Tomorrow or Wed depending on how they look by this afternoon :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

@Mrgreenthumb looks like we are gonna have to wait.

2 Likes

Oh man time is getting short. @ColeLennon is living on the edge.:grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

1 Like

Cutting I.B Wed I got this :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

6 Likes

I smoked 2 pipe hits of it. Everything they say about it on wikileaf is 100% correct Blackberry Fire Marijuana Strain Information - Wikileaf

I had to stop removing flower from stems and put myself together in order to even post. lol. It’s amazing all they way to when it settles into a body stone. It’s going to cure nice after whacking it some more with the trimmer.

6 Likes

Bummer man. It’s crazy how bud rot can sneak in like it does. 30% isn’t too bad. Just be glad you pulled it when you did.

1 Like

sounds like some good smoke, atleast what is viable will be top shelf stuff. Was that blackberry from clone?

1 Like

They are nursery clones. Spoke to soon, I finished the other half of the BF and rot was on the west row clone. The west row was the row that was affected by the leak in my pvc pipe and spicket. I have about a 20% loss, and it wasn’t due to growing to big or outside. It was basically from over-watering from the leak. So I need to edit my post above. ADHD for you, spoke to soon. Smoke is badass. I see why it won the title of 2nd Best Indica in the 2016 HempCon Cup Awards.

1 Like

I edited my comment above. Not as bad I thought. I forgot about that ground water again when targeting the culprit for the rot. It’s all good :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol: :fire:

1 Like

Next year you will be good to go, leak will be fixed and back to producing top shelf bud with the whole yard… just glad you found that leak.

2 Likes

Ya it’s all ready for the dry trim with the bowl trimmer. It’s a nice haul. :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

How’s the small batches working for ya?

3 Likes

It doesn’t come till Friday. I’m all ready for it though

3 Likes