ColeLennon's Outdoor 10x10 "Gauntlet of Med Clones"

Amazing what a couple of days back inside under LED’s can do.

From your left
Top DJ Short Blueberry
Bottom 90’s Kush @Bobgrows
Middle 2 Wonder Dawgs
Right 2 Purple Queens

8 Likes

Man C, all the ladies look GREAT now! good work on them

No i never get a virus. I run VPN thats really good, and a Virus software running in real time. I can visit the SCUMMIST of sites with no worries. They CANNOT get a REAL IP address on me, havent been able to in ages. Doesnt much matter anymore about the bud, Hell im open about it here, smoke it anywhere and anytime i feel like it, yet we are not legal here. Dont GIVE A RATS ASS anymore. Feel the same online.

My VPN hides my IP when i want it to, the virus software works excellent, and i download from the same 2 sites i have for a decade.

Isnt tech great , lol !!!

5 Likes

DJ’s look MARVELOUS…you run THAT plant before??? @ColeLennon

1 Like

I’ve never run any DJ gear. I’m stoked to get these outside…

2 Likes

I have run nuff of his to tell you THOSE 2 look GREAT. 100% indy , no doubt, they will go “blue” on you

1 Like

Expect cuts come July. I have to lolli pop and thin them sometime. :sunglasses: :metal:

1 Like

or is that only one???

1 Like

That’s the only DJ Short Blueberry

1 Like

WISH you would run my WC outside…she would go LARGE and wash’s like a champ!!!

2 Likes

Off to my Hydro Fit class. :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Big Moose in the pool warning…lol

2 Likes

Looking at the 10th for forever pots.

I have to finish replacing these pots this weekend and amend my shit.

7 Likes

Got almost everything here, might try tue maxicrop also

2 Likes

I grabbed one of these also. So when I only water or top feed water right before I apply my correct measurement of nutrients. I know exactly how much each pot is getting. I’m focusing on how much water I am using and my getting my dry off periods down.

Edit. I think I will go to home improvement store and buy one I can hold in my hand and get some advice on.

3 Likes

very cool and useful !

1 Like

I wish I would of thought of it 2 years ago. :rofl: Learn something every grow. :sunglasses: :metal:

1 Like

dude just txt me, 1 TK left, so i gotta make my call now…damn it…

1 Like

If you want it grab it. :sunglasses:

1 Like

doing it now

1 Like

I can’t decide on a water meter. All the reviews suck ass. I’m going to brick and mortar and get some advice.

1 Like